Miscellaneous News Thread

I saw that in my news feed this morning and I agree, that will probably be end ugly. But since the news is now out, people will be stopping him.

What law is he breaking? Damn round earth conspirators.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm sure this will end well:


This story makes no sense for about 100 reasons. First of all, any flat earth moron can just get in an airplane for $59 and be done with it. There's no logic to their belief; where's the edge? What about what's past it? What about most people on earth which have flown over wherever the edge is? What about the earth visibly appearing round?

And how does going a mile in a rocket from a desert prove anything?
 
This story makes no sense for about 100 reasons. First of all, any flat earth moron can just get in an airplane for $59 and be done with it. There's no logic to their belief; where's the edge? What about what's past it? What about most people on earth which have flown over wherever the edge is? What about the earth visibly appearing round?

And how does going a mile in a rocket from a desert prove anything?
He'll explain it when he gets back.
Don't drink any of his beer while you're holding it.
 
Now this is going out like a warlord boss!

Warlord who killed himself 'easily' smuggled in poison | Daily Mail Online

46CD4DEF00000578-5128353-image-a-92_1511955529339.jpg


"F you Hague kangaroo court! I'm not a criminal and I'm not doing 20 years! Suck it!"

The real quote:

'I just drank poison,' he added. 'I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.'
 
The guy sitting in front of him is totally bored, and is watching kitten videos on youtube.
He just missed a crazy suicide while the Tabby clip was buffering. (The Hague is infamous for having slow internet.)
 
Ok, I don't know what's going on anymore. Are you busting balls? Do you mean the merger thread? Cause this isn't a merger. Do you mean my thread? I thought this was more news than something to do with me.

Yea were busting balls and there is a thread for companies merging.

Merger Deals
 
This is interesting:

Judge issues ruling on Albany High online posting lawsuits

My initial thought was that it's free speech and the school was in the wrong. But then they talk about some "school speech" precedent from the 60's where if it screws with the daily flow of school life it can be censored. But then the kids didn't write or like or comment on the posts while at school. But then the posts have pics of people while on school grounds. So who knows. I guess once I read the details my opinion changed from the school was wrong to I can see the merits of a decision in either direction. It will be neat to see what happens when this goes to higher courts.
 
Back
Top Bottom