I'm sure this will end well:
I saw that in my news feed this morning and I agree, that will probably be end ugly. But since the news is now out, people will be stopping him.
I'm sure this will end well:
He'll explain it when he gets back.This story makes no sense for about 100 reasons. First of all, any flat earth moron can just get in an airplane for $59 and be done with it. There's no logic to their belief; where's the edge? What about what's past it? What about most people on earth which have flown over wherever the edge is? What about the earth visibly appearing round?
And how does going a mile in a rocket from a desert prove anything?
Funny that I have a German Facebook friend, and I just saw her post this, but wasn't sure if anyone here would care. I think it's pretty cool.Now this is going out like a warlord boss!
Warlord who killed himself 'easily' smuggled in poison | Daily Mail Online
![]()
"F you Hague kangaroo court! I'm not a criminal and I'm not doing 20 years! Suck it!"
The real quote:
'I just drank poison,' he added. 'I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.'
There's a thread for that.This is interesting:
CVS to close $66 BILLION deal to buy health insurer Aetna | Daily Mail Online
I had no idea it was in the works. I have Aetna. I wonder how, if at all, it will affect me.
This is interesting:
CVS to close $66 BILLION deal to buy health insurer Aetna | Daily Mail Online
I had no idea it was in the works. I have Aetna. I wonder how, if at all, it will affect me.
There's a thread for that.
Yea Koop there a thread for just about everthing around here now.
Ok, I don't know what's going on anymore. Are you busting balls? Do you mean the merger thread? Cause this isn't a merger. Do you mean my thread? I thought this was more news than something to do with me.