I hate when Anti-LGBT trash the gays. But how funny one gets caught having sex with another man in his office.
I hate when Anti-LGBT trash the gays. But how funny one gets caught having sex with another man in his office.
This is neat...Well not the dead guy part, but the spinning boat part:
One dead, one missing after boat found spinning off California coast
It says in the article that boats are designed to do that when no one is in control. Makes sense, I just never heard of it before.
Literally none of the cool kids do that.Just a reminder to wear your life vest on a boat
The old Georgia Dome was imploded earlier today. The action happens around the 6:30 mark.
Ha! I just posted about that in another thread. I'll move it over here.
I know what that's likeBeep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
Next time try putting the camera up on top of a building
Here's the sequence that shows the ill-fated positioning of the camera.
View attachment 3895

No more former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Black and White stripes uniforms.
That's out in western Mass, basically Albany NY. We don't count that as New England.This is a great story.
The headline doesn't say it but it was being run out of a retirement community.
Men arrested for running a prostitution ring Massachussets | Daily Mail Online