Wolf AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords! Oct 31, 2017 #2,661 I heard these cows are good to eat?
JHDK Release Robin's Bra Oct 31, 2017 #2,662 Wolf said: I heard these cows are good to eat? Click to expand... Yes, but only in the sexual context of the word.
Wolf said: I heard these cows are good to eat? Click to expand... Yes, but only in the sexual context of the word.
Wolf AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords! Oct 31, 2017 #2,663 JHDK said: Yes, but only in the sexual context of the word. Click to expand... What these kinds?
semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur Nov 1, 2017 #2,664 A Dingo ate my baby Australia bans tourists from climbing iconic rock Uluru; Not a Disney ride, chairman says
A Dingo ate my baby Australia bans tourists from climbing iconic rock Uluru; Not a Disney ride, chairman says
Wolf AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords! Nov 1, 2017 #2,666 HecticArt said: Austria eh? Click to expand... Austria? That in Europe you northern Canadian!
semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur Nov 3, 2017 #2,670 JHDK said: Click to expand... We have a wiener
HecticArt Administrator Nov 3, 2017 #2,672 I'm grilling hot dogs for dinner tonight. I'll be sure to make sure the safety is on my 9.
Wolf AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords! Nov 3, 2017 #2,675 JHDK said: I like turtles. Click to expand... Keep your snapping turtle away from my wiener!
semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur Nov 3, 2017 #2,676 Stephen Hawking: Robots will replace humans completely
HecticArt Administrator Nov 4, 2017 #2,677 semipenguin said: Stephen Hawking: Robots will replace humans completely Click to expand... Good. I'm tired.
semipenguin said: Stephen Hawking: Robots will replace humans completely Click to expand... Good. I'm tired.
Wolf AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords! Nov 6, 2017 #2,680 JHDK said: 2 Weiners go for a drive...Only one returns. Click to expand... Does anyone wanna bet, he will get out early for good behavior. I say, he probably does 11 months. But hopefully he does the full 21 months.
JHDK said: 2 Weiners go for a drive...Only one returns. Click to expand... Does anyone wanna bet, he will get out early for good behavior. I say, he probably does 11 months. But hopefully he does the full 21 months.