JHDK
Release Robin's Bra
That's why I quoted myself posting the same story with the same comment about Walmart.
That's why I quoted myself posting the same story with the same comment about Walmart.
I can't think of anything....
You know how people are crashing into houses every day now? Load-up their cars with groceries and Amazon orders, and they can make something useful out of it. They can call it "Wrong Pedal Deliveries".How about you let Koop and I deliver stuff into your house? Semi can drive us.
Lesson #1 - religion is bad.Just your average Malaysian Wednesday.
Malaysian accidentally steams himself to death in a wok | Daily Mail Online
![]()
![]()
![]()
Several perplexing aspects to this story.
Several perplexing aspects to this story.
Hmm...this was an interesting story from last week and it keeps getting more interesting this week.
Lost Hawaii sailors' survival story 'doesn't add up' | Daily Mail Online
Lost Lesbians at Sea
NTTAWWTLost Lesbians at Sea
Damn, this woman produces tons of milk.