HecticArt
Administrator
2 Weiners go for a drive...Only one returns.
Ha ha!
2 Weiners go for a drive...Only one returns.
I flew on a 747 twice. Once from Detroit to Beijing, then from Beijing to Detroit. I loved that plane.
I flew on a 747 twice. Once from Detroit to Beijing, then from Beijing to Detroit. I loved that plane.
Holy shit.Are you sitting down?
Nutella fans are freaking out over recipe change
Wonder if he runs a hazelnut hotline, you know, for all your hazelnut questions?Holy shit.
Also, this:
"Tom Molnar, a plant biologist and hazelnut expert at Rutgers University, warned that any disruption to hazelnut supplies would be deeply problematic."
There's at least one hazelnut expert out there !!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK these teens. They deserve to have their lives destroyed. This shit is straight out of The Good Son. Apparently this is something they did all the time and it finally caught up to them when they murdered a young father and ruined his family.
Michigan teens who threw fatal stone had done it before | Daily Mail Online
![]()
![]()
Haha! There's a thread for that!
And I actually posted there in 2015. Must be hazelnut amnesia.Haha! There's a thread for that!
The original story of the father being killed, was all over the news last week. Just a shitty situation, as these stupid kids suddenly realize they've ruined a bunch of lives with their brainless recreation.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK these teens. They deserve to have their lives destroyed. This shit is straight out of The Good Son. Apparently this is something they did all the time and it finally caught up to them when they murdered a young father and ruined his family.
Michigan teens who threw fatal stone had done it before | Daily Mail Online
![]()
![]()
Sooner or later governments will learn not to let the public name anything.