Anyone think nothing happens on the Sirius side tomorrow?

Thor

Nov 11, 2008
If anything changes for sirius I will eat my hat!!!!

You should marinate the hat for at least two hours. Slow-cook and season to taste. Chew thoroughly.

There will be changes. There will be changes. I don't know why you're in denial.

Bon appetite!

TulaneJeff

Oct 13, 2008
New Orleans
I would hate to see Disorder go but must admit it feels like it might be fading today; no promos just music and some repeats. I think there will be changes on the Sirius sats tomorrow. What's difficult to fathom is why XM Sat customers are getting the scoop and Sirius customers are not. I think there will continue to be differences between the two on the music side.

What about Meg Griffin?!?

She's a legend, please tell me she's staying on somewhere.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
What about Meg Griffin?!?

She's a legend, please tell me she's staying on somewhere.

She she will be on The Spectrum everyday on the same time she is now on Disorder! I have a feeling we are going to see some expanded playlist on the Spectrum coming SOON! Megless! OH YEAH!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I like to see some XM music channels over at Sirius, but we will just have to wait till tomorrow?

lronglien

Nov 10, 2008
What's up at Sirius?

I don't get why there's been no announcement of channel changes at Sirius. It is one company and the XM line up is out there. Just makes no sense to me.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I like to see some XM music channels over at Sirius, but we will just have to wait till tomorrow?

Well you are likely to see most of the XM decades channels like '90s on 9. 20 on 20, The Blend, Willie's Place, The Village, The Heat, Watercolors, Cinemagic, Deep Tracks, The Loft, Message, BMP. All speculation on my part of course! But logical given the current XM line up.

I don't get why there's been no announcement of channel changes at Sirius. It is one company and the XM line up is out there. Just makes no sense to me.

The XM line up was leaked, thus far Sirius's hasn't been leaked. There is nothing official from SIRIUS XM Period! Which is totally stupid if you ask me, which you didn't. :)

petteri

Oct 12, 2008
DAB, what do you think of the fact that nothing has been released from SIRIUS XM regarding the new channel line up? ;)

dlynx

Oct 9, 2008
Michigan.
www.btlsfan.com
The XM line up was leaked, thus far Sirius's hasn't been leaked. There is nothing official from SIRIUS XM Period! Which is totally stupid if you ask me, which you didn't. :)

By not releasing it officially beforehand they are saving themselves the headache of tons of people calling up complaining about how they are getting rid of their favorite channel, when in most cases at least the format (if not the voice talent) will remain just under a new name/channel number.

Plus it's always easier to say we will look into bringing something back and we're still realigning the channels and it may possibly come back. Rather then the irate customer calling up threatening to cancel if their channel is dropped then continue to do it anyways. This way they are placating them :)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
DAB, what do you think of the fact that nothing has been released from SIRIUS XM regarding the new channel line up? ;)

I think it is business as usual. This is the most secretive management group I have ever seen. It makes no sense and I personally have zero respect for them and over the years have become totally cynical of anything they do.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
By not releasing it officially beforehand they are saving themselves the headache of tons of people calling up complaining about how they are getting rid of their favorite channel, when in most cases at least the format (if not the voice talent) will remain just under a new name/channel number.

Plus it's always easier to say we will look into bringing something back and we're still realigning the channels and it may possibly come back. Rather then the irate customer calling up threatening to cancel if their channel is dropped then continue to do it anyways. This way they are placating them :)
You and I both know from the other place people complain about anything no matter what. :hhh: