Wolf
AI is here, time to obey our robot overlords!
Hmm, let's see indecent exposure and possession of child pornography.
Last edited:
Tonight I saw "The Florida Project". Pretty sure this is the best new movie I've seen all year.
Huh, I'm out of the loop. I didn't even know about this one. I want to like Spielberg movies again, a few of his movies are my favs of all time, but the last 2 decades have not been great. That cold war movie from a couple years ago was pretty good. That one and The Terminal are probably the only ones I like this century. Interesting that they both star Tom Hanks. Hopefully that cold war one was building up to The Post being even better.
- Patti Cake$ - very good
- A Ghost Story - very good
I reactivated my Netflix account today, so this weekend I will try and catch up the shows I been missing for the past couple of months.
Enjoy!
They are raising the price by $1 at the end of this month. From $9.99 to $10.99. Not such a big deal, I'll still be a member but it helps to further the case that Amazon Prime is by far the best value for the money at around $8.30 per month for both the streaming and the 2 day shipping.
I already paid the $10.99
Bingo. That, and you have to do more work to find what you want to watch.With the cost of that content, it like equaling the cost to cable or satellite provider.