2017 Movies & Tv Show

I've seen "The Big Sick", "The Florida Project", "Get Out", "Lady Bird" and "Wonder Woman". I will see "Three Billboards" this weekend and "Shape of Water" once it opens here. I've heard people rave about "Call Me By Your Name" but t might not be my kind of movie.
 
I'll probably see the other movies sometime next year, I defiantly want to see The Post.
 
Last night I finished watching Stranger Things season 2 and it was a great season. If they do season 3, hopefully they won’t continue the same nightmare creatures for the past 2 seasons.
 
Now I’m 3 episodes in watching The Punisher. So far it pretty good.
 
I'm not fun anymore. I used to do all sorts of fun drugs, fall into Publix canals and get DUI's. Now I stay home, buy a 15 piece knife set (14 pieces with the freaking wooden block) and watch 5 straight hours of The Crown on Netflix. However, I love these shows about royalty and The Crown doesn't disappoint. I'll try to squeeze in the second 5 hours today between watching football.
 
I just finally finished watching the Punisher and damn that show is good and major violent.

I would love to see The Punisher and Deadpool team up or go at it on the big screen. They did team up and fought each other in the comics.

Here my Marvel Netflix rankings:

1. Daredevil
2. Punisher
3. Luke Cage
4. The Defenders
5. Jessica Jones
6. Iron Fist
 
Daredevil is the best. I'd put The Defenders above Luke Cage but beside that I agree with your list.

I would agree, the 2nd half of Luke Cage was like the 1st half of Iron Fist. But still better.
 
Marvel Studios may not get the Fantastic Four after all

There quite a few articles saying Disney will not get the rights to the Fantastic Four. But here a simple breakdown Constantin owns the production and Fox own the distribution. Supposedly on Thursday when the deal goes through Disney will own distribution rights and if Constantin wants to create a new film. They will have to come to Disney.

Even I heard reports Constantin wants to focus on sports, so looks like the Fantastic Four will be coming home soon. But when next and could be thrown into the MCU Phase Fantastic Four.
 
We DON'T need another Fantastic Four.

Unfortally they made 3 Spider-Mans and but 3rd time is the charm and plus Disney/Marvel now has control over it. I originally agree when Fox had the rights, but Disney is about to take back there empire.

I know we won't agree on it, but Disney knows what they are doing. Whenever Disney gets the rights back, there already talks of having the Fantastic Four appear in the Avengers 4 or better yet post-credit scenes in Infinity War.

Hell, they are trying to get Hugh Jackman out of Wolverine retirement and play the character one more time.
 
Logan was set in 2029, in the future. So we can have another 20 years of Wolverine. But most likely, somebody else will be handling the claws.

The reports, I read they could get Hugh Jackman to play him one more time in a cameo possibly in the Avengers.
 
Back
Top Bottom