William's Seat Telethon

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
ya think!

remember, $5-10 from each person adds up. and i know i can think of at least 1 thing for 1 month i can give up to bring joy to a guy who unfortunately lost his eye sight.

Your right, he brings enough entertainment to be worth that much! I hadnt been planning on the spring race, but I might could work something out. What part of MS is he in, I cant remember?

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
BTW, did anyone else hear William call the late shift the other night. It was hilarious, he told them "it's dark in here, I cant see a thing"! Hayden said "how do we respond to THAT", you probably had to hear it, but it was awesome.

just reading by what you wrote and knowing the sound of his voice made reading that priceless. lol

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
easy, i haven't a clue as i've always known him as william in mississippi. lol

i'm sure moody would tell us.

the only reason i said what i said was, because i used to be on roush's forum board when mark was still with them and we would get a pot going for wherever they were going to race at and make a gift basket for mark and the crew. one person would be responsible for that track to take the basket to the crew.

and yes we had a way of knowing if they got the basket because the crew members would post on the board and tell us how much they appreciated it.

crewguy

Oct 17, 2008
Moody mentioned William and Mary Ann had a facebook now but I don't know how to find it.
He cracked me up yesterday, saying he was going to do some mechanic work. Said he was going to put a rearend in a LaZboy!
BTW,They live south of Meridian.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i was able to find marianne and jenny from indiana on facebook. jenny is still stalkin moody, and if i were him i'd tell her, stalk away baby, stalk away lol