William's Seat Telethon

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
LOL funny man, you've been watching too many commercials!! :)

I'll keep my own color. Red hair on Italians doesn't mix well...........now red wine and Italians, that mixes well!!! lol

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I hope if William received his seat yesterday, he'll call in to one of the shows today. I bet he
is so happy, you could hear that in his voice yesterday, and he didn't even have his seat yet!!.

Great way to start off the season for him :)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I hope if William received his seat yesterday, he'll call in to one of the shows today. I bet he
is so happy, you could hear that in his voice yesterday, and he didn't even have his seat yet!!.

Great way to start off the season for him :)

Agreed. I don't always have a chance to listen but I hope to hear his reaction.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
William called into Pete and Suzy, he has his seat!!!! And the excitement in his voice............priceless!!!

They asked him to send in pictures so we can see it.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I know that Moody has some William pictures out there but I'm not sure if the seat is included.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i'm all up in making that happen. maybe we could do something for him, from us the nascar fans of drc. maybe pull our money together in helping purchase some tickets for him and mary ann, get in touch with roush fenway racing and the track to help pull this off.

i'm willing to put some time into this if anyone else is interested.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
BTW, did anyone else hear William call the late shift the other night. It was hilarious, he told them "it's dark in here, I cant see a thing"! Hayden said "how do we respond to THAT", you probably had to hear it, but it was awesome.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
ya think!

remember, $5-10 from each person adds up. and i know i can think of at least 1 thing for 1 month i can give up to bring joy to a guy who unfortunately lost his eye sight.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
BTW, did anyone else hear William call the late shift the other night. It was hilarious, he told them "it's dark in here, I cant see a thing"! Hayden said "how do we respond to THAT", you probably had to hear it, but it was awesome.

just reading by what you wrote and knowing the sound of his voice made reading that priceless. lol