NBA....anyone???

Discussion in 'NBA' started by AJ_II, Oct 21, 2008.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Lebron's new Nike commercial, featuring the very lovely Nicole Scherzinger. Is there a hotter girl out right now than her? Man, I don't know...you'd be hard-pressed to convince me otherwise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx0DP3Xx8wU]YouTube - Nicole's Nike Commercial with LeBron James - After Six[/ame]

2. NBACha

NBACha New Member

You know what turned me OFF on her? All those "right now" ABC/ESPN videos they showed of her band a few years ago during NBA games. They showed clips every time they went to commercial and as the game came on the air. TOO MUCH.

3. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

In Iverson's debut with the Pistons, he finished with 24 points and six assists in 37 minutes, shooting 6 of 12 from the field and knocking down 11 of 13 at the free throw line.

The Pistons still lost.

PISTONS: New Jersey 103, Pistons 96

gosixers2

4. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I doubt many of you stayed up late and watched the Houston/Phoenix game on ESPN last night. If you didn't, you may have missed this. Could have been a lot worse, luckily no punches were thrown.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkjWnoM7WD0[/ame]

5. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

Hey, artest joins the rockets....the rockets start to fight....classy

6. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Actually, Artest had nothing to do with it at all, and was no where near the shoving match. Matt Barnes of the Suns is to blame...Alston as well to a lesser extent for responding.

7. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Matt Barnes started it. Artest didn't budge from the Rocket bench...he was in no way involved, which is a good thing.

8. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

I didn't say that! I'm saying.

ah my two favorites teams going at it and I agree looks like Matt Barnes started it!

9. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Weird...did you delete that post or something??? :scratch:

10. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

:D :p

11. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Okay, thought I was losing my mind there for a minute. :bigthumbup:

12. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Yea I didn't realize I type the wrong players. I thought I saw Nash and Artest going at it.

13. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Shaq knocked down about 4 people with one shove. :)

14. lronglien

lronglien Member

The ATL

You've got to love the Atlanta Hawks--playing hard, unselfishly. Good going Woody!

15. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

It's funny, I was watching the Piston/Warrior game late last night on TNT, and during halftime they asked the question, "who will win the East?". The four choices were Boston, Cleveland, Detroit and Atlanta. Very odd to see the Hawks even mentioned as a possible contender. I'm accustomed to the Hawks being the joke of the NBA. But they're playing really good basketball right now under Woodson.

16. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

In case it was not posted, here is the NBA schedule on XM.

NBA on XM

17. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Carmello Anthony? Chauncey Billups? Nah...here's the real MVP(s) of the Nuggets

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICiZ4u_b1I[/ame]

18. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

fantastic!

19. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Even if you're not a Denver fan, you've gotta love those nuggets.

20. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Stephon Marbury...all the talent in the world, just could never quite put it together. Would you want "Starbury" on your favorite team? Doubt it. Good luck with that headache, Knickerbockers.