Sounds interesting, but I skimmed the article trying to see why they keep putting the word "captivating" in quotes. Other than Paul using the word, it seems to have no other meaning. Maybe I'm missing something.![]()
Paul McCartney announces "captivating" screenings for rare Wings documentary, 'One Hand Clapping'
Paul McCartney has announced details of a "captivating" new Wings documentary film called 'One Hand Clapping'. Find out more here.www.nme.com
The journalist likely has not seen the piece so he is emphasizing that the captivating opinion is that of Sir Paul and not an independent opinion.Sounds interesting, but I skimmed the article trying to see why they keep putting the word "captivating" in quotes. Other than Paul using the word, it seems to have no other meaning. Maybe I'm missing something.
Those are all great songs. I can't say whether I'd agree with your assessment, but people like hearing both live and acoustic versions of recorded songs all the time. So different isn't necessarily bad (unless it's bad).The two-CD, 26-song One Hand Clapping album was released on June 14. I bought a copy. I've played it only once. Here are some of the songs on it:
Jet – not as good as the original
My Love – not as good as the original
Let It Be – not as good as the original
Band On The Run – not as good as the original
Hi Hi Hi – not as good as the original
Live & Let Die– not as good as the original
Junior's Farm – not as good as the original
Maybe I'm Amazed – not as good as the original
Need I continue?
They played Toledo the night before.This just in: one of the girls from TLC is full of shit!
![]()
TLC's T-Boz hospitalized for 'abdominal blockage,' resulting in concert cancellations
TLC singer T-Boz experienced severe nausea, vomiting and intense abdominal cramps over the weekend, prompting the 'No Scrubs' duo to cancel multiple shows.www.latimes.com
Since I had a great time in Toledo last night I will refrain from saying one of the many many jokes I am thinking about right now.They played Toledo the night before.
It's all good. Fire away.Since I had a great time in Toledo last night I will refrain from saying one of the many many jokes I am thinking about right now.