Miscellaneous News Thread

I can see your point, it doesn't bother me. You all know I'm not great with grammar. But I have been working on it. I just looked up the word "Person" and it can be referred to people.

To me personally, I could see it as People of the Year?
 
red pill or blue pill
main-qimg-ed23d9866da0882d2b994338a31dc8fa
 
It bothers me that they switched from man to person of the year. They should have switched to man of the year or woman of the year. I know it's stupid, and I'm not sure why it bothers me but it just does.

I like how they have one woman in shot where all you can see is part of her arm. They did that on purpose because she is one they talked to but she feels that she can't go public because she fears the consequences.

1206-time-person-of-the-year-silence-breakers-4-5a280a3eb39d030039520f81.jpg
The cut off arm is also to represent those women that were harassed that haven't come forward yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom