Miscellaneous News Thread

Mmm...roof pizza.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
 


Something's fishy with this guy. It's bad enough he's one of those assholes who wants to go "backpacking" in Afghanistan. Freaking weirdo. There are tons of places in Canada and the USA that have beautiful hiking and the plus side is there is no worry about a terrorist organization capturing you. In general if a western civilian decides to be a dummy and go to the DPRK or Iraq or whatever other shit hole, they get what they deserve when they are caught.

As if this wasn't bad enough, his first wife was the sister of some famous terrorist. This guy has some fixation with the enemy. I'm happy his kids are back in normal society but he should have been left there.
 
Couple of stories I'll rant about in the same post.

Oklahoma cop who killed daughter's boyfriend gets jail | Daily Mail Online

Glad they kept taking this guy to trial, he seems like a real dick. Dropping your teen off at a homeless shelter for sneaking out is a bit of an insane overreaction. Part of his defense was that he was protecting his daughter cause she was in a bad neighborhood. Well he's the one who put her there in the first place. Not to mention that it was probably a bullshit defense anyway and he was simply pissed at the guy for banging his kid. I'd like to see an interview with the daughter.

Next up:

TN State grad 'filled student's drink with toilet water' | Daily Mail Online

This woman deserves the death penalty. People messing with my food is something I live in fear of happening. Very little grosses me out more. I will never return a dish at a restaurant for fear of angering food handlers. I'm happy to not eat it, pay and then never go back. Having a roommate do it is even worse because supposedly that is someone you like enough to live with. The perp was a moron too. Posting her antics on Snapchat is what got her caught.
 
TN State grad 'filled student's drink with toilet water' | Daily Mail Online

This woman deserves the death penalty. People messing with my food is something I live in fear of happening. Very little grosses me out more. I will never return a dish at a restaurant for fear of angering food handlers. I'm happy to not eat it, pay and then never go back. Having a roommate do it is even worse because supposedly that is someone you like enough to live with. The perp was a moron too. Posting her antics on Snapchat is what got her caught.

I would hate if somebody messed with my food and drink. But I'm the opposite, if they screw up my order at the restaurant. I will send it back, I'm not going to eat an over cook or to much pink piece of meat. Yea there could be a chance they could sabotage your food. But it depends on your attitude or if the food handlers has a anger problem. It the cooks, that needs to learn to cook better.
 
Back
Top Bottom