memebag
Top Brass, ADVP
"farther"Fortunately, I'm moving further north
Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com
"farther"Fortunately, I'm moving further north
Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com
I actually typed "farther", then changed it. The total absence of grammar in everyday life is getting to me."farther"
"farther"
We're at the top of the street, about 100' above sea level. It should suffice until it's paid-off.So much for the Kings English.
I hope you're also moving to a higher altitude.
Each one of these complainers should be hunted down and beaten. It's soda, get over it.
Each one of these complainers should be hunted down and beaten. It's soda, get over it.
You obviously were not around for the "New Coke".
I watched a whole documentary about how backpage.com is basically a human trafficking hub. Well I guess it's not all bad. In this case it's a whore's Cinderella story.
Drug company CEO spent $5.8MILLION on his company's credi | Daily Mail Online
![]()