JHDK
Release Robin's Bra
I'll just ask you where the Publix is.
See what I did there?
I walked right into that one. Well done.
I'll just ask you where the Publix is.
See what I did there?
Here we go again:
Florida Teens Will Face Charges After Mocking, Filming Death Of Drowning Man (UPDATED) | HuffPost
These kids are dicks but that's it. If some jerkoff decides to kill himself in a lake in front of me it's not my duty do anything about it. Pulling out some bullshit, obscure law and liberally applying it to this situation is wrong.
I read this story in the mail yesterday when the kids were not being charged, now that there is a public outcry some activist DA is trying to get some press with this insanity.
Also, this is the real life version of the Seinfeld finale.
Here we go again:
Florida Teens Will Face Charges After Mocking, Filming Death Of Drowning Man (UPDATED) | HuffPost
These kids are dicks but that's it. If some jerkoff decides to kill himself in a lake in front of me it's not my duty do anything about it. Pulling out some bullshit, obscure law and liberally applying it to this situation is wrong.
I read this story in the mail yesterday when the kids were not being charged, now that there is a public outcry some activist DA is trying to get some press with this insanity.
Also, this is the real life version of the Seinfeld finale.
It doesn't sound like he decided to kill himself.
I see what you did there.Florida seems to be full of assholes.
They mocked him as he drowned, then posted it on Facebook. That's despicable, and likely criminal.He got in a fight with his girl, he knew he was disabled and decided to walk into a lake. Sounds like suicide to me. But even if it wasn't it still shouldn't matter. Those kids have no responsibility to help some rando.
That sounds simultaneously creepy and neat.
What could possibly go wrong?
What could possibly go wrong?