Miscellaneous News Thread

"farther"

Farther and further both mean at a greater distance, and they are used interchangeably in this sense. In the United States, though, farther is more often used to refer to physical distances, and further more often refers to figurative and nonphysical distances. Many counterexamples could be found, however, and using further in place of farther is never an error. This is not a rule, and further is often used for physical distances. The distinction does not exist in the U.K. and elsewhere in the (British) Commonwealth of Nations, where further is preferred for all senses of the word and farther is rare.
 

I love this story. So, do you think this was his plan all along? Did he go through the training to become an armored car driver just to pull off this heist? Or did he simply see all that cash in one place on day one and make a spur of the moment decision to take it and run? So many questions.

This would make for a cool movie too. Some guy goes from city to city changing his identity and conning his way into working for armored cars and then stealing all the money.
 
I watched a whole documentary about how backpage.com is basically a human trafficking hub. Well I guess it's not all bad. In this case it's a whore's Cinderella story.

Drug company CEO spent $5.8MILLION on his company's credi | Daily Mail Online

42EF526600000578-4757250-Agents_say_Kennedy_solicited_Lundberg_s_left_and_right_services_-m-16_1501772740052.jpg
 
They will be doing a porn together in less than 5 years.

That olympic ice skater chick with the pipe will be the one delivering the pizza.
 
Solution: move out of the New Jersey motel. I would be suicidal if I had to live in a New Jersey motel (or even New Jersey) too.

If not, meh. Don't really care.
 
Back
Top Bottom