Miscellaneous News Thread

A Trillion-Ton Iceberg Just Redrew Antarctica’s Map

exhb4iv6xp9drjdoklwa.jpg
 
When we were shopping for our house, we were walking around the yard checking things out. Someone scratched assholes in the concrete of the sidewalk with an arrow pointing toward the house. It's like they knew we were coming. We took it as a sign that we were meant to live there. So we bought the house.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
When we were shopping for our house, we were walking around the yard checking things out. Someone scratched assholes in the concrete of the sidewalk with an arrow pointing toward the house. It's like they knew we were coming. We took it as a sign that we were meant to live there. So we bought the house.

So that explains why you don't want nobody on your lawn.

 
When we were shopping for our house, we were walking around the yard checking things out. Someone scratched assholes in the concrete of the sidewalk with an arrow pointing toward the house. It's like they knew we were coming. We took it as a sign that we were meant to live there. So we bought the house.
 
I miss having a Krispy Kreme in town, but there's no way I'd stand in line.
It's not even for free donuts.

Of coarse we have a few Krispy Kreme here and I use to be a fan of them, I prefer Dunkin Donuts. I agree, I wouldn't stand in line for free donuts or if they were giving them away.
 
We used to have them up here. Initially there were always lines. They gave away free samples to those in line. But then people stopped going and they all closed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
We used to have them up here. Initially there were always lines. They gave away free samples to those in line. But then people stopped going and they all closed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened down here. The old Krispy Kreme is now a bank.
 
Our Krispy closed, became a Del Taco for 8 or 9 years. It being renovated now, and will become a Tony Packo's in a couple of months.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
I had couple of near me closed down as well one turn into Chick-Fil-A and the other turned into a sandwich place and now it some popular pizza joint from Chicago, called Giordano's which I haven't tried yet. I'm not really into deep dish pizza.
 
Krispy Kreme made a big nationwide push back in the 1990s. They opened a bunch of stores here in Houston, but we prefer Shipley's and Krispy Kreme failed. Now they are trying to make a comeback here. Not sure why they think it will be any different than the last time.
 
Krispy Kreme made a big nationwide push back in the 1990s. They opened a bunch of stores here in Houston, but we prefer Shipley's and Krispy Kreme failed. Now they are trying to make a comeback here. Not sure why they think it will be any different than the last time.
They tried to open something like 800 new stores all at the same time, without much market research. Overly aggressive. (Maybe it wasn't 800, but it was, too much all at once.)

Hopefully they learned their lesson and stick to a more realistic growth pattern.

Fresh pipin hot Krispy Kremes is yummy.
 
Back
Top Bottom