"Stewart was taken into custody in the early hours of March 23 and charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and loitering or prowling. Unlike her previous arrest, which some dismissed as a trivial speeding violation, these new charges suggest a troubling pattern of behavior."
This poor woman. Pattern of behavior? Yes, it shows a pattern of behavior, a pattern of police brutality and harassment.
All of a sudden I find the movement to defund the police so much more logical and I think I support it now.
That's a good call. They would 100% make you take off all jewelry before you get your mugshot taken. I don't know about makeup. The only jewelry they don't make you take off before you take your mugshot is that weird shit face earring some people have in their cheek that like goes into their bone. I don't even know what it's called but it's fucking gross and weird.
This now makes me think that the whole thing is fake. If this is not fake, whatever Police department that was must be run by Barney Fife.
Either way she's not guilty because a girl like that wants some attention and rightfully deserves it.
Karmelo Anthony seems guilty..... I kind of think the same thing about him as I do that white cop who killed the black guy with the fake money George Floyd.
They both fucking went way too far but I don't think they premeditated the murders.
Karmelo should get manslaughter. Nothing more or less.
Anyway, I'm not worried about that. All we really need to know about this whole case is that Karmelo's mom is 100% not guilty of anything except being hot and manslaughtering my heart.
Another true American hero being unjustly prosecuted.
The kid was "between 12 and 16" and she's 20. This one actually is somewhat ridiculous. If the dude was 16 and she's 20 like come on there should be laws that make that not a thing if a girl is the one who fucks the boy.
And it was at a funeral this poor young boy was grieving and can any of you think of a better way to get over your grief than getting some 20-year-old?