Guilty or Not Guilty

Perhaps there has never been a more clear cut case of NOT GUILY ever!


1649373347625.png

Dude obviously had it coming. He must have said something wrong that warranted a good stabbing.
 
Hotness doesn't make up fir batshit crazy. The first time she started to show the symptoms, I'd bail the next morning.
 
NOT GUILTY


NYPICHPDPICT000023431610.jpg
 
NOT GUILTY


NYPICHPDPICT000023431610.jpg
Really?

1692285541703.webp

What's with her eyelashes in your pic anyway? And she's 19, my younger daughter is 30, so I can't drum-up any enthusiasm for a 19-year-old.

But I'm wondering where all the evidence is for her intent. They mention a surveillance camera, but where was that? And what did it capture?
 
Poor thing being harassed by an overzealous police force. When did the SS become a thing in America? Hopefully she'll be able to move on from this police brutality.



1702667583829.png

"She was reportedly also arrested for burglary, battery and criminal mischief"

I could get into some criminal mischief with her.
 
Last edited:

This is a tough one. She's rough in the mugshot but looks cute in her court clothes covering her face. I'd say 200 hours community service would have been more appropriate for stabbing her bf 100 times.
 
Back
Top Bottom