Guilty or Not Guilty

s


wow, when you spell it all out like that pretty much everyone in power is an asshole. do we have any good politicians?

makes me wonder what our heroes like Washington were up to. I mean we all know Jefferson was into some uncool shit.
I would say not really, as much as I voted for Biden (considering the alternative), he's probably got a history of it as well.
 
We're going to need better pictures once she gets caught but I'm currently leaning towards not guilty.


Also, why would you go to a store dumpster in public to get rid of human remains? I'd go find a woods somewhere, bushwhack like 3 miles in off trail and bury it as deep as possible. It was only a backpack, the hole wouldn't have to be that wide.
 
We're going to need better pictures once she gets caught but I'm currently leaning towards not guilty.


Also, why would you go to a store dumpster in public to get rid of human remains? I'd go find a woods somewhere, bushwhack like 3 miles in off trail and bury it as deep as possible. It was only a backpack, the hole wouldn't have to be that wide.
Yes, it seems worthwhile to follow-up with the mug shot.
 
This could go in the Fights thread that some genius DRC member created yesterday but I think it fits better here:


I gotta go guilty on this one.

1630626524328.webp

However, in a first for the guilty or not guilty thread I have to be fair and also declare the stewardess/victim guilty as as well.

1630626597542.webp

This turned out to be a no win situation.
 
I'm gonna do a little twist on the theme of this thread. I've been seeing some troubling things on the news about the Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem - who I've never heard of before; and she's smoking hot. In fact, she's a far-right, anti-mask, pro-Trump, scandal-entwined, God-fearing nut-ball of hotness. Judge for yourself whether you think she's guilty or not-guilty.

1633035910877.webp
 
I'm gonna do a little twist on the theme of this thread. I've been seeing some troubling things on the news about the Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem - who I've never heard of before; and she's smoking hot. In fact, she's a far-right, anti-mask, pro-Trump, scandal-entwined, God-fearing nut-ball of hotness. Judge for yourself whether you think she's guilty or not-guilty.

View attachment 7302
Woah-oh here she comes.....Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!
 
IDK, there's something odd going on with her face. She's not a butterface, but still.

But for a politician she's a 10, which makes her a Toledo 15.
 
Last edited:
This could go in the Fights thread that some genius DRC member created yesterday but I think it fits better here:


I gotta go guilty on this one.

View attachment 7231

However, in a first for the guilty or not guilty thread I have to be fair and also declare the stewardess/victim guilty as as well.

View attachment 7232

This turned out to be a no win situation.

Update to my post from September:


The suspect had pled guilty. Now I did originally rule her guilty so I'm glad the justice system agrees.

However, I did rule the stewardess guilty as well.

I mean, come on, it's clear as day she's also guilty:

1640314911174.png

The so called "authorities" apparently don't agree and label her the victim. Maybe one day we will live in a world where true justice is served.
 
Back
Top Bottom