Guilty or Not Guilty

Upon approaching the SUV, a patrolman spotted Jennifer Dorit Weber “lying across the floor of the second row.” The naked Weber was on her back, feet in the air, digitally penetrating herself. Cops say Weber was making nonsensical comments and said she thought she was in St. Petersburg, Florida. Asked what brought her to the Mankato area, Weber replied “to please the boys.” Investigators noted that, “Weber continued to masturbate as she spoke with the officers.” Over the next hour, police -- who had summoned an EMS crew -- tried to coax Weber out of the SUV. “Throughout this time, Weber was making nonsensical statements and continued to masturbate,” according to a probable cause statement.

Now that you've read about the crime, it's time to determine if she's guilty or not guilty -- click on the article to see her photo.

 
There has never been a more open and shut case than this:


1,000,000% not guilty.

1627050484399.png

She must have been making bank as a whore. I mean, come on now, how many even high end escorts look like that?
 
Here is a definite "Guilty!" Serial killer Rodney Alcala had already killed four women when he appeared as a contestant on The Dating Game in 1978. In 2010, he was convicted of five murders and given the death penalty – but here in California, almost everyone who gets the death penalty winds up dying of old age. Yesterday, Alcala was admitted to a hospital near Corcoran State Prison. He died early this morning. It is believed he may have killed as many as a hundred women.

 
Here is a definite "Guilty!" Serial killer Rodney Alcala had already killed four women when he appeared as a contestant on The Dating Game in 1978. In 2010, he was convicted of five murders and given the death penalty – but here in California, almost everyone who gets the death penalty winds up dying of old age. Yesterday, Alcala was admitted to a hospital near Corcoran State Prison. He died early this morning. It is believed he may have killed as many as a hundred women.


Oh Channel, you misunderstand the true essence of this thread. There is no place for dudes here. :D
 
Okay, I will make an atonement – and you all know I'm not the atoner I used to be. Here is a story about Aileen Wuornos, the first female serial killer. Guilty, guilty, guilty! (Her name is misspelled in the video.)

 
Is it odd I feel kinda bad for him?

Haven't read the details but he seems like the type of guy who just kisses people as greetings.
 
Yea i guess he's gross. Prolly best to be rid of these types.

He wasn't super rapey like Harvey or Bill but still not cool.

You don't really touch women you're not familiar with. Isn't that just something we all know? Seems inappropriate.
 
We, as guys, know this. Is there some college course they give to aspiring politicians like Groping 101?

Trump: "Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Biden's accuser: "[He] had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners..."

Eric Massa, Representative: “not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe"

Sen. Al Franken's accuser: "(He) came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth. I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn't be so nice about it the next time."

George HW Bush (news story): Seven women from separate incidents have accused former President George H.W. Bush of inappropriately touching them from behind while they posed beside him for photos. Some said he also told them a dirty joke. "To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured joke."

Mayoral candidate Scott Stringer's accuser: “He just, like, totally pats me on the butt, and like, squeezes it. I had no way of reacting. My hands weren’t free to even protect myself.”

Rep. Tom Reed (news story): A former lobbyist’s accusation that Rep. Tom Reed drunkenly groped her in a pub four years ago threatened Friday to derail the Republican’s drive to become the next governor of New York.

GOP Rep. Tom Reed's accuser: Nicolette Davis, now an Army second lieutenant, told the Post that Reed drunkenly rubbed her back and thigh and unhooked her bra at an Irish pub in Minnesota after a day of ice fishing while she was working as a junior insurance company lobbyist. "It didn’t matter that I had been working hard or that I had a master’s degree. All that mattered was that I was a warm female body."

The list could go on and on.....
 
s
We, as guys, know this. Is there some college course they give to aspiring politicians like Groping 101?

Trump: "Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Biden's accuser: "[He] had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners..."

Eric Massa, Representative: “not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe"

Sen. Al Franken's accuser: "(He) came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth. I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn't be so nice about it the next time."

George HW Bush (news story): Seven women from separate incidents have accused former President George H.W. Bush of inappropriately touching them from behind while they posed beside him for photos. Some said he also told them a dirty joke. "To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women's rears in what he intended to be a good-natured joke."

Mayoral candidate Scott Stringer's accuser: “He just, like, totally pats me on the butt, and like, squeezes it. I had no way of reacting. My hands weren’t free to even protect myself.”

Rep. Tom Reed (news story): A former lobbyist’s accusation that Rep. Tom Reed drunkenly groped her in a pub four years ago threatened Friday to derail the Republican’s drive to become the next governor of New York.

GOP Rep. Tom Reed's accuser: Nicolette Davis, now an Army second lieutenant, told the Post that Reed drunkenly rubbed her back and thigh and unhooked her bra at an Irish pub in Minnesota after a day of ice fishing while she was working as a junior insurance company lobbyist. "It didn’t matter that I had been working hard or that I had a master’s degree. All that mattered was that I was a warm female body."

The list could go on and on.....

wow, when you spell it all out like that pretty much everyone in power is an asshole. do we have any good politicians?

makes me wonder what our heroes like Washington were up to. I mean we all know Jefferson was into some uncool shit.
 
s


wow, when you spell it all out like that pretty much everyone in power is an asshole. do we have any good politicians?

makes me wonder what our heroes like Washington were up to. I mean we all know Jefferson was into some uncool shit.
JFK was famously horny. I think GW Bush kept it in his pants, as did Barack Obama.
 
Back
Top Bottom