Foodies

If I had to guess:
Hectic, Madison, and JHDK would want to try that.
Scotch and 98 would be indifferent.
IRBS, sadchild, and Wolf would not want to try that.
Not sure about Jon.
I think I could say I have tried Dubai chocolate before. Someone made some brownies out of it, and it wasn't bad. I normally don't care for pistachios.

Going to the candy store and trying a smaller version, which is probably more realistic taste what I had. I would say I would want to try it again.
 
When Aaron said, I probably wouldn't try Dubai chocolate. There are certain foods I normally wouldn’t try before. Because my boyfriend tricked me to try a couple. Growing up I usually always have been a picky eater and would never try certain foods. Couple years ago, I was at a picnic party, and my boyfriend brother was serving meat. I tried some and it was gyro lamb meat and damn this was one of the best things I had. Time went on, I don't care for seafood. I have had some white meat, shrimp and calamari which is from squid. Also now, I like some Indian and Mediterranean foods.
 
sadchild ... would not want to try that.
Accurate. Yes I do-buy chocolate. But I'm not interested in Dubai Chocolate.
I know you wanted to see a list of different types of chocolate – but I make lists of songs.
Moar!

1975 - Chocolate.mp3
Pure - Chocolate Bar.mp3
Strong Bad - Technochocolate.mp3
Tom Hanks - Hot Chocolate.mp3
Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain.Mp3

and don't forget Isaac Hayes!

 
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers, a band from Natick, Massachusetts, released seven studio albums and one live album in the 1970s-80s. From their 1986 album It's Time For, here is the beautiful, heartfelt, sentimental ballad Double Chocolate Malted. "Don't put nuts on it! No nuts! No nuts!"

 
60a6c6037114bd3cf9cea4c98f71aa24.jpg


I found them at the cash register just now. $15.99 but I went for it. I like it a lot, not overly sweet, good texture. Not likely to pay that much for this again, but with a big price drop, for sure. Also because the serving size is pretty big, this one will hold me for a few days.
 
Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
They've got a song that anyone over 50 knows of called Roadrunner. I never cared for it. But like The Fools "It's A Night (For Beautiful Girls)" (which I do like) it's just one of those things that if you lived here in the 70s, you probably know about it.
 
e4ffeed3997b9dc397f63eaa6bf90a16.jpg


I'm pretty sure I'll never find an ice cream flavor I like more than this one.
I always bounce around between different brands and flavors but this one stopped me in my tracks and I only want this one now. It's that good. Depending on your tastes and preferences.
 
Back
Top Bottom