2018 Drc Movies Madness #2

With six votes in the Final 4 there already a clear winner in bracket 1. In bracket 2 is all tied up and the final vote comes down to Koop.
 
I included Hectic vote which broke the tie in bracket 2. If Koop votes and tries to tie things up again, there already a clear winner in bracket 2.
 
Tonight will be the final night for anymore Final 4 votes. In the morning the championship will begin.
 
Here are the Final 4 results, if Batman did receive another vote. Terminator would have won because it has received more votes from the previous rounds. Back To The Future went back in time to receive revenge and won over last year movie champion.

final4.webp
 
Now we are finally down to the championship between bracket 1 and 2 champions, let the final round of madness begin.


Back To The Future, Part 1

vs.

The Terminator
 
Here are the Final 4 results, if Batman did receive another vote. Terminator would have won because it has received more votes from the previous rounds. Back To The Future went back in time to receive revenge and won over last year movie champion.

View attachment 4701

I know I wasn't the only one voting for star wars. Hectic did a ditto. Plus I think some others did to. Request a recount.


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
 
Bracket #1

1 - Back To The Future, Part 1

Bracket #2

1 - The Terminator

You're a bit late for the Final 4 party, but both films won already. I need your championship vote.
 
It now all comes down to scotch vote as BTTF is winning by one vote.

Back To The Future, Part 1
Wolf
Aaron
MadisonRadio1
HecticArt

The Terminator
Evil_Ernie
IdRatherBeSkiing
JHDK

So what will it be Scotch? Chicken! or Hasta La Vista Baby?



 
Back
Top Bottom