2018 Drc Movies Madness #2

I know that and I never thought of nominating T2. But I just thought of the catchphrase "Hasta La Vista Baby" which I think T2 is probably better then T1.

But the clips from "What Wrong, McFly? Chicken?" is in all all three films.
 
I know that and I never thought of nominating T2. But I just thought of the catchphrase "Hasta La Vista Baby" which I think T2 is probably better then T1.

I agree. Was it not on one of our lists?


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
 
I just looked up to see who nominated the final films, to get the nomination win.

Madison - Back To The Future
Wolf - The Terminator

I voted against my own nomination, I could lose. :bangr:

But either way, if there is a tie in the championship. I just tally all the votes from all the rounds and there already a clear winner.
 
Last edited:
It's official the 2018 DRC Movies Madness #2 champion is Back To The Future, Part 1.

If Scotch would have voted for Terminator, BTTF would have won anyway with the tally votes. Congrats to Madison on the nomination win.

I know this madness was a bit chaotic and I would like to thank everybody for voting. Since I'm not near my computer right now to post the final spreadsheets, I will post it later tonight.

Like how IRBS phrased it some us are madnessed out and I agree too. The madness tournament will take a month off and return in August either as Album Covers or WAI Madness.
 
Last edited:
Another good Madness Wolf!

latest
 
Back
Top Bottom