2018 Drc Movies Madness #2

3 - Dumb & Dumber
14 - Batman Returns

This one sucks. What I consider to be the GOAT comedy movie against one of the best action/Christmas movies. Had to go with Dumb & Dumber

I agree !
 
Bracket #1

1 - Back To The Future, Part 1
16 - Caddyshack

2 - Star Wars IV: A New Hope
15 - Raiders of The Lost Ark

3 - Airplane!
14 - Die Hard
(hating you more)

4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
20 - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

5 - Ghostbusters (1984)
12 - Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back

27 - The Godfather
40 - The Godfather II
(pass)

7 - The Breakfast Club
10 - Raising Arizona

8 - The Blues Brothers
9 - The Shining

Bracket #2

1 - The Terminator
16 - Forrest Gump

34 - The Jerk
18 - Titanic

35 - When Harry Met Sally
14 - Home Alone

4 - Weird Science
13 - Back To School

5 - The Matrix
12 - Close Encounters of The Third Kind

6 - Police Academy
11 - Batman

26 - The Silence of The Lambs
23 - Apollo 13

8 - Smokey and The Bandit
9 - Spaceballs
(more hate)
 
There was no set deadline. But hopefully within the next couple days the rest of the votes can come in from.

Madison
Evil
Scotch
Hectic
 
Bracket #1

1 - Back To The Future, Part 1
16 - Caddyshack

2 - Star Wars IV: A New Hope
15 - Raiders of The Lost Ark

3 - Airplane!
14 - Die Hard

4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
20 - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

5 - Ghostbusters (1984)
12 - Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back

27 - The Godfather
40 - The Godfather II

7 - The Breakfast Club
10 - Raising Arizona

8 - The Blues Brothers
9 - The Shining

Bracket #2

1 - The Terminator
16 - Forrest Gump

34 - The Jerk
18 - Titanic

35 - When Harry Met Sally

14 - Home Alone

4 - Weird Science
13 - Back To School

5 - The Matrix
12 - Close Encounters of The Third Kind

6 - Police Academy
11 - Batman

26 - The Silence of The Lambs
23 - Apollo 13

8 - Smokey and The Bandit
9 - Spaceballs
 
Bracket #1

16 - Caddyshack

2 - Star Wars IV: A New Hope

3 - Airplane!

4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

5 - Ghostbusters (1984)

27 - The Godfather
40 - The Godfather II
(pass)

10 - Raising Arizona

8 - The Blues Brothers

Bracket #2

1 - The Terminator

34 - The Jerk

14 - Home Alone

4 - Weird Science

12 - Close Encounters of The Third Kind

6 - Police Academy

26 - The Silence of The Lambs

9 - Spaceballs
 
I'm traveling for work Wednesday thru Sunday, so I won't have much time for the next round.

The Sweet 16 or Elite 8 might be happening by then. There only four more rounds after the 3rd round. The Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4 and the Championship.

So far 6 films have advanced to the Sweet 16 and there just 2 votes left. So plenty of films to decide there faith.
 
Last edited:
I will have issues the first week of July.

That no problem, the movie madness should finally be over by then. Next week I will create a poll in a madness thread to determine what kind of album cover madness we will have for July.
 
That no problem, the movie madness should finally be over by then. Next week I will create a poll in a madness thread to determine what kind of album cover madness we will have for July.

How about the summer off madness? I will vote in whatever when I can but I am a bit madnessed out right now.
 
How about the summer off madness? I will vote in whatever when I can but I am a bit madnessed out right now.

Originally in September was going to be another TV Show Madness but there was going to be a poll to determine what decade we will have. But nobody is a fan of repeated themes, so I pulled that off the list. I did mention while back, I wouldn't mind take a break and make madness tournament every other month.

We could skip July and hold off Album Covers for another month? August is going to be Who Am I? Madness, which I guess we will use winners?

Sept, Oct and November has no themes right now.
 
Bracket #1

1 - Back To The Future, Part 1

16 - Caddyshack

2 - Star Wars IV: A New Hope
15 - Raiders of The Lost Ark

3 - Airplane!
14 - Die Hard

4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
20 - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

5 - Ghostbusters (1984)
12 - Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back

27 - The Godfather
40 - The Godfather II

7 - The Breakfast Club
10 - Raising Arizona

8 - The Blues Brothers
9 - The Shining

Bracket #2

1 - The Terminator
16 - Forrest Gump

34 - The Jerk
18 - Titanic

35 - When Harry Met Sally
14 - Home Alone

4 - Weird Science
13 - Back To School

5 - The Matrix
12 - Close Encounters of The Third Kind

6 - Police Academy
11 - Batman

26 - The Silence of The Lambs
23 - Apollo 13

8 - Smokey and The Bandit
9 - Spaceballs
 
Bracket #1

1 - Back To The Future, Part 1

15 - Raiders of The Lost Ark

3 - Airplane!

4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

5 - Ghostbusters (1984)

27 - The Godfather

7 - The Breakfast Club

9 - The Shining

Bracket #2

16 - Forrest Gump

34 - The Jerk

35 - When Harry Met Sally

13 - Back To School

5 - The Matrix

11 - Batman

26 - The Silence of The Lambs

8 - Smokey and The Bandit
 
This one was ridiculous:
4 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
20 - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

One of my favorite movies vs. a legendary classic, the first movie I've ever seen, and an icon.
 
I vote for a pause.
Everyone gets busy outside and with vacations in the summer months.
Just my 2 cents.

I agree once we are finally done with this movies #2. The madness tournament will start appearing 6 times a year, every other month. Gives you guys a break and especially me by doing a lot of work.

So the faster we knock out this tournament longer break we will have.
 
Back
Top Bottom