Aaron
Moderator
It just looks dreadful to me.
We're binging Stranger Things 2 tonight.
Only a couple of episodes left.
Can we do it????
Do it!
It just looks dreadful to me.
We're binging Stranger Things 2 tonight.
Only a couple of episodes left.
Can we do it????
Worth seeing twice in the theater?
High praise.
Inglorious Basterds - Alright, long drawn out movie with way to many subtitles
Going in Style was a remake. The original had George Burnes.
This makes me sad.
It's really good though. Christoph Waltz makes it worth watching more than once.
It must be tough to misspell the words in your head as you're reading them, without falling behind.I'm not used to a movie with tons of subtitles. I can read them in time, but it felt like I was watching a foreign film.
It must be tough to misspell the words in your head as you're reading them, without falling behind.
It must be tough to misspell the words in your head as you're reading them, without falling behind.
How can that qualify as a burn, when I said I was able to read them in time!
Stop trying to type your way out it it. You got burned.
![]()
Nope, me hitting on your dad.
![]()