2017 Movies & Tv Show

Memegirl and I saw "Murder on the Orient Express" tonight. We both disliked it. I'm not an Agatha Christie fan. Kenneth Branagh's mustache is constantly distracting. It pushes him into the uncanny valley somehow.
 
Here a few movies, I watched over the weekend.

Dune - Weird, but interesting movie
Jingle All The Way - Good entertainment
Going In Style - Another great entertainment movie a future classic
Inglorious Basterds - Alright, long drawn out movie with way to many subtitles
Dredd - a good action packed movie

Was about to watch the Big Lebowski but found Get Out on HBO

Get Out - A great suspense thriller, definitely one of the best films of 2017

I’ll watch the big Lebowski sometime later this week.
 
My programming director pleaded with our film club to watch "Lady Bird" because ticket sales are awful. Rotten Tomatoes says it's 100% fresh. So I saw it tonight.

It's vapid, self indulgent indie fluff. Everyone else is under some spell.
 
This makes me sad.

It's really good though. Christoph Waltz makes it worth watching more than once.

Sometime down the road, I will give the movie another chance. I understand the storyline now and Christoph Waltz was great in it. I just found some parts of the movie a bit boring and I'm not used to a movie with tons of subtitles. I can read them in time, but it felt like I was watching a foreign film.
 
It must be tough to misspell the words in your head as you're reading them, without falling behind.

burn.jpg
 
You attempting to slightly singe me doesn't change the fact that YOU GOT BURNED!

YaBurnt.jpg


And as I'm sure you already know, I am nowhere near above going back and forth with this stupid bit all night.
 
Back
Top Bottom