2017 Movies & Tv Show

Saturday night Memegirl and I saw Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz". It was a "movie party" with cap guns, mustaches, badges and poppers. No, not the kind that loosen the sphincter, the kind that shoot confetti. We both enjoyed it very much.

It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Buger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon." I will miss that burger.
 
It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Buger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon."
Why? Is it being banned by the Surgeon General?
 
Saturday night Memegirl and I saw Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz". It was a "movie party" with cap guns, mustaches, badges and poppers. No, not the kind that loosen the sphincter, the kind that shoot confetti. We both enjoyed it very much.

It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Buger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon." I will miss that burger.

I love Hot Fuz!
(Shut up Wolf, and don't!)
So many great lines.

Shaun of the Dead is another fave.
 
Saturday night Memegirl and I saw Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz". It was a "movie party" with cap guns, mustaches, badges and poppers. No, not the kind that loosen the sphincter, the kind that shoot confetti. We both enjoyed it very much.

It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Burger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon." I will miss that burger.

Fixed

I love Hot Fuz!
(Shut up Wolf, and don't!)
So many great lines.

Shaun of the Dead is another fave.

What I'm just fixing a word in meme quote and I never heard of Hot Fuzz. But I do see it on Netflix, I'll try and watch it.
 
Last edited:
Just watch the movie.
And nice work on spotting the spelling error.

Thanks, I had to confirm on drafthouse website if it was spelled right? Plus I need to checkout that theater one day, to bad it's way on other side of the valley. Oh by the way the name "Hot Fuzz" sounds like a bad porno.
 
I never heard of Hot Fuzz

The Cornetto trilogy is very good. Shaun is by far the best but they're all funny and worth a watch.

Cornetto-Trilogy-Image-1-1024x586.jpg
 
The Cornetto trilogy is very good. Shaun is by far the best but they're all funny and worth a watch.

Cornetto-Trilogy-Image-1-1024x586.jpg

I only have seen Shaun of The Dead. I haven't seen much films with Nick Frost and Simon Pegg in them, beside Paul.

215px-Paul_poster.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom