memebag
Top Brass, ADVP
I love those, but I never see them in the schedule anymore. A bunch didn't make the leap to HD.How about Modern Marvels?
They have gripping episodes like; Toothpicks, Dust Pans, and Shoe Boxes.
I love those, but I never see them in the schedule anymore. A bunch didn't make the leap to HD.How about Modern Marvels?
They have gripping episodes like; Toothpicks, Dust Pans, and Shoe Boxes.
Why? Is it being banned by the Surgeon General?It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Buger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon."
The "Kingsman" special menu goes away with "Kingsman: The Golden Circle".Why? Is it being banned by the Surgeon General?
Apparently notHe's a Hollywood liberal icon who donated like .25 million to Hillary. I wonder if that will be enough for the rest of the town to give him a pass after a couple months.
Saturday night Memegirl and I saw Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz". It was a "movie party" with cap guns, mustaches, badges and poppers. No, not the kind that loosen the sphincter, the kind that shoot confetti. We both enjoyed it very much.
It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Buger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon." I will miss that burger.
Saturday night Memegirl and I saw Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz". It was a "movie party" with cap guns, mustaches, badges and poppers. No, not the kind that loosen the sphincter, the kind that shoot confetti. We both enjoyed it very much.
It was probably the last night for the "Kingsman" special menu at the Drafthouse. They had a "Meat Grinder Burger" that is "slathered in bourbon brown sauce and whiskey onions, after being topped with white cheddar and seasoned bacon." I will miss that burger.
I love Hot Fuz!
(Shut up Wolf, and don't!)
So many great lines.
Shaun of the Dead is another fave.
Just watch the movie.
And nice work on spotting the spelling error.
I never heard of Hot Fuzz
Evil fuck. Quintin Tarantino better say something soon. The Weinsteins made him.Eek, this took a turn from creepy asshole behavior to hardcore felon behavior.
Harvey Weinstein accused of raping Asia Argento | Daily Mail Online
The Cornetto trilogy is very good. Shaun is by far the best but they're all funny and worth a watch.
![]()
I thought this week's episode of Curb was over the top, and trying too hard.