Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
BLINKHIC
dch1028
Rubie2
David Lee Roth

So which one is it? :)

Nope none of them!

Anyone remember this old thread that we use to post in. SBS "20,000 Members Strong" Contest? - SIRIUS Backstage Forum

Sirius Backstage Hits 20,000 Members

Yesterday (May 5th) Sirius Backstage hit the 20,000 member mark. The 20,000th member was The Toilet. Thank you to all of our members for making Sirius Backstage the largest and greatest Sirius community out there. And on behalf of all of the moderators I’d like to thank TulaneJeff for founding and putting so many man hours behind Sirius Backstage.

For you history lovers out there here is some history about Backstage:

On February 14, 2002, SIRIUS Satellite Radio debuted a completely revolutionary new nationwide radio service. SIRIUS Backstage was originally sparked as a weblog to cover news and host photos of the SIRIUS service launch.

On September 20, 2002, SIRIUS Backstage launched their online forums, and soon afterward began an initiative to become the PREMIER online satellite radio community and fan site.

Yes I'm admit I was the 20,000 member at SBS, The Toilet. :hah:

Last edited:

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
For some reason that sounds familiar, like we already knew that. I should do more digging. ;)

Who won the 10,000 member contest?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For some reason that sounds familiar, like we already knew that. I should do more digging. ;)

Who won the 10,000 member contest?

You knew already? I wouldn't know who won the 10,000 member contest. I believe I didn't join SBS that early?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
MM won the guessing 10K contest, hmm... could he be that person? j/k :p

Also I just did a quick look at my join date and I joined just a few days before that person and no I am not such.as.i.am! I didn't realize I joined SBS before 10,000 members, wow! :cool: I feel old now :(

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well I must say I am rather disappointed! Mike you help so many folks and you are always in the thick of things. It's almost like finding out your brother has been stealing from you. I do appreciate you admitting it after being PM'ed by MM. We knew about this very early this morning, but all have work and decided to deal with it later.

I guess I hate it for that person that could have been number 1000 and now that has been squandered. But oh well! I think you've made yourself look bad enough that I am satisfied with no other consequences.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well I must say I am rather disappointed! Mike you help so many folks and you are always in the thick of things. It's almost like finding out your brother has been stealing from you. I do appreciate you admitting it after being PM'ed by MM. We knew about this very early this morning, but all have work and decided to deal with it later.

I guess I hate it for that person that could have been number 1000 and now that has been squandered. But oh well! I think you've made yourself look bad enough that I am satisfied with no other consequences.

ouch, Well I'm sorry also for the 20,000 member username!!!