XM Repeater

Discussion in 'XM Radios' started by MM, Oct 20, 2008.

1. skyward

skyward New Member

;) I bought it through Amazon the repeater with 1 antenna is $54.99 and a seperate antenna is 12.21. Before taxes I used free shipping. :p

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Cool, enjoy, I have one at work and at home.

3. skyward

skyward New Member

Thanks, I'll be using mine at home. Got over that work stuff a few years back :hw:
    Retirement is great!!!! ;)

4. skyward

skyward New Member

;) My repeater arrived yesterday and I set it up last night. Works like a charm with the boom-boxes. I'll try it later with the Inno portable. :churn:

5. goreds2

Great.

6. goreds2

Delphi xm repeater

You can get one for 33 bucks now. :ter:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-Products-SA10116-11B1-Signal-Repeater/dp/B000AS374I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1246230681&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Delphi XM Signal Repeater: Electronics[/ame]

7. goreds2

Here is my XM repeater setup at work. It is in an unused printroom across the hallway about 40 feet from my office.

Attached Files:

8. goreds2

I am sooo glad I decided to take my XM repeater on our vacation in North Carolina. The bedroom we stayed in at the beach house could not get a signal so I set up the repeater in the dining room. It worked like a charm as it was great having XM in the bedroom since there was no television in it.

If you have one, never hesitate to pack it on vacation. :headbang:

9. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

That is a kick ass suggestion! I had not even considered it, but I am going to be out of town for about a week or so and you've prompted me to bring my setup with me. Though I suppose I'll likely have internet, so streaming would likely suffice.

Thanks for the tip!

10. goreds2

My thought was that it does not take too much space in the suitcase and if I did not need it, no prob-lem-oh. :buttrock: