What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

So THAT'S how Eric was going to do it...

• Haha
Reactions: scotchandcigar

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
To be clear, just like America, some of the people that are willing to take their clothes off in public, probably aren’t the people that you‘re hoping will take their clothes off in public.

The others though..... :brow:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
To be clear, just like America, some of the people that are willing to take their clothes off in public, probably aren’t the people that you‘re hoping will take their clothes off in public.

The others though..... :brow:

This is true. There's a festival in my neighborhood every summer (that doesn't have a pandemic). The city or state has a rule...since men can be topless, it's perfectly ok for women to be as well.

It has absolutely zero to do with ICP or the Juggalos, but soooo many Juggalo-types go topless.

There's a small hill on the festival site where a lot of HS students used to be dropped off for the day. For a while, friends and I would refer to it as "Lord of the Flies."

Now it's Juggalo Hill.

Reactions: HecticArt

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

The part that didn't make this bit is when they mention that they'll be able to see the bands and really know who's lip-synching. "We'll give it to you straight...as straight as we can!"

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Listening to the 4/15/2002 show. Howard is saying Ellen Degeneres is trying to start up a daytime talk show, but it won't work. This is a few months after 'The Ellen Show' went on 'hiatus'.

Looking back, I'd say it worked out quite well for her.

A couple quotes:

"Day time TV is the like the last stops for hags whose careers are going nowhere."

"The first bit she's gonna do on her show is 'the top 10 things I don't want inside me' and the first three things are penis ... #10 penis, #9 penis, #8 penis..."

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Listening to the 4/15/2002 show. Howard is saying Ellen Degeneres is trying to start up a daytime talk show, but it won't work. This is a few months after 'The Ellen Show' went on 'hiatus'.

Looking back, I'd say it worked out quite well for her.

A couple quotes:

"Day time TV is the like the last stops for hags whose careers are going nowhere."

"The first bit she's gonna do on her show is 'the top 10 things I don't want inside me' and the first three things are penis ... #10 penis, #9 penis, #8 penis..."

That's hysterical.

Reactions: sadchild

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Jimmy Fallon goofed on The Bachelor today.

One of the contestants mis-pronounced "gestures" and there was a moment when someone said "oil and vinegar" instead of "oil and water."

Howard needs to have some of them on to compete vs Sal.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I saw a youtube video and the guy sounded like a robot.

I should reply to his reply not to use a fake voice and just use his regular voice like a guy at a bar.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm commenting on the swinger party post, referring to something Brent Hatley said on the show.

Apr 1, 2019 — “When you do everything but sex, that's called 'soft swinging.'” Brent said, admitting it was a term he himself had just learned

I miss that guy...but even moreso on Bubba where they'd go into the Brent Hatley concerts. All those parody ideas and Fred, Sal, Richard, Little Mikey...the others... nobody re-sung them. :(

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio