What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Peloton has big ambitions as IPO, competitors loom
September 23, 2019

Peloton's IPO cashes in on what is a connected fitness phenomenon, but it also sees itself as a media, technology, retail, and product design firm. Peloton's biggest risk may be a lack of future focus.

Peloton is teeing up its initial public offering, with the aim of being a connected fitness, media, technology, product design, and retail juggernaut. Add it up, and Peloton's biggest risk may be a lack of future focus.

Reactions: Kryptonite

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Watch The Simpsons this Sunday!

There'll be TWO connections to the show. (I don't want to spoil them here, but the answer is around.)

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
At the end of tonight's Bob's Burgers, they sang the "Hot Hot Hot" song.

"Me mind on fire,
Me soul on fire
Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!
All da people,
All around me
Feelin Hot Hot Hot!"

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Just emailed the show complaining about a couple things they did in the Rock Hall Of Fame segment (ie they often say they're gonna play a band's biggest hits and then don't play the biggest one(s), and their assessment of The Cure). Soon after sending my email, I learned it was a re-played segment from April. Whoops.

I wish they'd put the date of what they're playing on the display, like this:

(Artist) Howard Stern Show - 4/2/19
(Title) Rock Hall Of Fame

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Just emailed the show complaining about a couple things they did in the Rock Hall Of Fame segment (ie they often say they're gonna play a band's biggest hits and then don't play the biggest one(s), and their assessment of The Cure). Soon after sending my email, I learned it was a re-played segment from April. Whoops.

I wish they'd put the date of what they're playing on the display, like this:

(Artist) Howard Stern Show - 4/2/19
(Title) Rock Hall Of Fame
Yes, I listened for a bit too, but when Howard talked about Neil Young and Camille Grammer's houses burning down, it gave it away. Anyway, I think it says "Live" when the new shows play.

Reactions: sadchild

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes, I listened for a bit too, but when Howard talked about Neil Young and Camille Grammer's houses burning down, it gave it away. Anyway, I think it says "Live" when the new shows play.

Yeah... They used to also put the phone number up right as the show was going live those days. I'm not sure if they still do, but "LIVE" seems to be the best indicator.

Reactions: sadchild

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's the Circleville (Ohio) Pumpkin Show. They have pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin burgers, pumpkin nachos, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, the giant pumpkins...

Allegedly, Richard generally gave up beer when he became a dad. :(

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I see recreational marijuana is now legal in Michigan. Apparently they have a type called "Mac 9" which I'm sure is what Jon Hein and Booey would smoke....and they have the world-famous Ayahuasca as well.