Tom Taylor and "The Ferret" sitting in a tree

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
Taylor, its all good that you're trying to make time with Bubba's sister and all but........did you give those guys the iggy on DRC? You should try to get some of them to get on here and throw us a bone.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Taylor, its all good that you're trying to make time with Bubba's sister and all but........did you give those guys the iggy on DRC? You should try to get some of them to get on here and throw us a bone.

I don't think I'd want Ned involved in anything related to "bone" :D

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Wait...I didn't hear the beginning or the end. TSS, that was you? What was going on? I'm so confused now. I only caught about 10 minutes.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
what are the odds that some of the audio from that call is used in a show bumper today? It's going to be a loooooong time before you live that call down!!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
what are the odds that some of the audio from that call is used in a show bumper today? It's going to be a loooooong time before you live that call down!!

I will be surprised if it's not in the bumpers today. All I know is when I think of the call I laugh so hard. But when I find out how many people don't get it, it's frustrating.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah - a lot of people don't get that Bubba's show is really like a giant old-school 'Rasslin event. Kayfabe reigns supreme! Easy to get caught up in the moment and forget what may or may not be real :)

But seriously, *The Ferret*???!?!?!?! ;)

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
as long as you hooking up with tara isn't a rib I'm willing to deal with the idea of you trying to hook up with the ferret. :jj:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Does anyone have an mp3 of this or any clue as to when this will reair? I kept getting the dreaded aquiring signal for the first two and a half hours of the show and i fell asleep during the replay last night.