This is Jeopardy!

I missed most of the episode then when the TV came on and I saw him, I’m thinking why is that guy back on a regular episode. But then Ken mentioned his brother in the crowd. That was yesterday’s show
 
I missed most of the episode then when the TV came on and I saw him, I’m thinking why is that guy back on a regular episode. But then Ken mentioned his brother in the crowd. That was yesterday’s show
Yes, I watched the intro to that episode, and thought he was a guy who was already on. His brother was in the audience. Tonight he won again.
 
It’s a Jeopardy deep fake!
It’s the same guy as before.
The split screen bit was a pretty bad bit of CGI.
 
I forgot to mention last night's show. The girl on the right probably accumulated $20,000 dollars, if you count all the money she got before it kept getting wiped out by failed "true" daily doubles. If she just bet zero each time, she'd have won.
 
January 2 clue: "THIS SONG INCLUDES, 'THE SEARCHERS ALL SAY THEY'D HAVE MADE WHITEFISH BAY (WISCONSIN) IF THEY'D PUT 15 MORE MILES BEHIND HER.'"

The answer: "What is The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald?" – but the clue has an error. North of Milwaukee is a village called Whitefish Bay but the Edmund Fitzgerald sank in Lake Superior, 15 miles away from Whitefish Bay in Michigan.
 
Aaron started this thread on June 30, 2022. Eight days earlllier, a Jeopardy! clue contained a misspelllled word. The category: 19th Century Literature. The clue: "This author first thought of a parrot before choosing another bird 'equallly capable of speech'."

The answer, of course, was "Who is Edgar Allan Poe?" Or should that be "Alllan"?
 
In last night's Champions wildcard finale, Stella Trout was in the lead with over $11,000, and lost it all on a daily double. She said "Go big or go home", and then she went home.

On reddit, she said she had no regrets, and she'd do it again. Ok then.
 
She was good, and the big risks were fun when she would take them, and disappointing when she would miss.
A bit odd of a personality. (She rarely smiled when you would expect someone to smile.)
 
Today’s episode they showed a picture of Rush and needed the name of which Canadian band is pictured. Nobody knew.
YES! I flipped out over that! And one of the contestants is Canadian. Also, someone made a stupid guess, but I forget who they said.
EDIT: I see on Reddit they guessed The Tragically Hip, which makes it even worse.

I am happy that the girl from New Brunswick NJ won.
 
Back
Top Bottom