This is Jeopardy!

For the number of songs Mike D says, "My name is Mike D....." and "I'm Mike D...." you'd have to live under a rock to not know it's a Beastie Boys song.

"My name is Mike D and I get respect..."
"My name is Mike D and I'm the ladies' choice..."
"My name is Mike D and I got a new name..."
"I'm Mike D and I'm back from the dead..."
"I'm Mike D and I'm known for romance..."
"I'm Mike D and it's been proven..."
"I'm Mike D and I'm busting out trap kits..."
 
Tonight was a nail-biter!
I felt bad for the woman in the middle. She bet it all (except $50) and blew it, and looked like she was going to cry.

The number of times I've seen someone "make it a true daily double" and blow it (going to zero), and then come back is wild. Harrison has done that a few times.
 
I felt bad for the woman in the middle. She bet it all (except $50) and blew it, and looked like she was going to cry.

The number of times I've seen someone "make it a true daily double" and blow it (going to zero), and then come back is wild. Harrison has done that a few times.
I did too. I felt bad for her.
Harrison looked pretty nervous for a good part of the game too.
That was a good comeback for him.
 
I also don't know who Mike D is.
He's a spokesperson for VW and Adidas

screen-shot-2013-06-18-at-2-52-34-pm.png
 
What an odd game tonight. Harrison, the 10 day champ, just stood there while the 2 challengers started running the board. They each rang up several thousand dollars by the first break.

Then after the break and contestant intros, Harrison acted like he was injected with a combination of coke, speed, and Red bull. He got the next 11 consecutive questions correct, while the others got none. And once again, he was far out of reach by final. Crazy.
 
Back
Top Bottom