No New Members at SBS

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by me_rubin, Oct 24, 2008.

1. bigdaddyII

bigdaddyII Member

I havent been there in a while. I always get tired of the timeouts, or just leave the computer and by the time it finally loads I have something else to do. There was lots of good info and entertainment there, but the people make the site and the majority of those people are here now.

2. I was tired of "Jack Bauer" and his innane, repeat uses of vulgar language and just plain being an imbecile

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

hyson is still holding out...

4. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I havent been to SBS since about 2 days after joining DRC. Theres no need really, the gangs all here. I really used to like SBS but this forum, even though its still in its infancy, topps it already. IMHO. :bigthumbup:

5. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Yeah, that dude is hardheaded. Maybe he'll change his mind when he the only one left.

6. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I uninstalled my proxy program so i cant even get on the site anymore since i was banned so many times.

7. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

what she said. and the fact that he was about to drive off a few of the host from nascar 128 just made it that much better that drc was created. at least we can have some authority over here. thanks you guys for making this a wonderful place.

8. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

He's banned now at SBS? Anyone know why?

9. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I saw hyson sassing DAB over there. Dumb ass.

10. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

wow over 900 here already-has it been 2 months?

11. MM

MM Administrator

Maybe 5 weeks so far. Not bad. :)