arstechnica.com
It looks fine to me."All right, class, let's all spell the new logo together: I-N-S-T-A-G-uhhhh, hmmmm, well, what exactly is that?"
![]()
The new Instagram logo is the perfect embodiment of AI slop
Opinion: Some remarks about the new wordmark accidentally being perfectly awful.arstechnica.com
It looks like a cursive "r", because it is a cursive "r", with the side of the "g" acting as the start of the letter. There's nothing surprising about the "r", since it follows a cursive "n", "s", and "g".So to you the crooked, upside down "2" looks like a small "r"? Here, this might amuse you:
Some good ones. Not sure if they are all real, though. But this is. It's the Maine Agriculture plate; one of several designs you can choose for a passenger car. Mrs. Scotch and I call it the pedophile plate.Here, this might amuse you:
![]()
Top 25 Most Epic Logo Fails Of All Time
These impeccable works of art are the direct result of what happens when: (1) Clients take design matters into their own hands (2) You want a quick logodigitalsynopsis.com

That seems messed up.still have not gone to trial
Well, they are already friends with the people who run the USA."If they want to be friends with the USA, they cannot continue to deny all of this,"
Those are awesome!Some good ones. Not sure if they are all real, though. But this is. It's the Maine Agriculture plate; one of several designs you can choose for a passenger car. Mrs. Scotch and I call it the pedophile plate.
View attachment 12286
I just saw this online. I would've thought that if he was suicidal, he would've done himself in like 20 years ago.Carrot Top Hospitalized After Reported Suicide Attempt, Cancels Weekend Shows
The 61-year-old comedian is recovering, according to his representatives.