Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 15, 2008.

1. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

taylor howard hated me today, im totally depressed, did you hear the call

2. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

how was bubba

3. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

I didn't hear the show yet. But, eh, he can be moody. You know that, Mariann.

Don't let it get you down. He's ok with you. :Smiley_wink:

Am I spelling your name correctly?

Oren

4. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I did it was rough. He was trying to protect the show product IMO.

5. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

I heard your call.. you were not that bad.. Howard is just defending Natalie..

I wouldn't let this upset you..suck it up and move on...I know it sucks but don't hold a grudge..just chuck it up as a bad call...and call again tomorrow.

6. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Sorry Mariann, but I think your "It's all about you Natalie" was off base. IMHO, it was nothing but catty jealousy, and when Natalie made the crack about you already having a chance for a show, she was just being catty right back. Sure she was being mean about it, but I thought the first shot was definitely from you, not her.

I mean really, the show was called Celebrity Superfan Roundtable, do you think it's that off base for the celebrities to discuss themselves as fans? That aside, I don't think you made a big ass fool of yourself, you just came off as bitchy to a woman who is where you obviously think you should be instead. It was almost like she stole your man and you lashed out at her for it. Par for the course among the women I know. ;)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  7. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

thanks for the feedback

8. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

my good friend taylor is talking me off the ledge, im gonna drop it , my point is pointless , but before i do, a celebrity closet guest would have been al pacino doing craig gassses baby, haha, crack my self up...

9. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

ive been away for a week, since my terrible call with howard last week,i dont know if you guys know im pretty new to the computer, i have facebook and myspace and now i can visit you here at digital, its a wonderful way for me to connect to all the howard fans, okay im getting to the point, got a ton of responses from my call last week, good and bad mostly good, in our busy lives people take time to post a message and i love that,so thankyou, now to my show thoughts love john the stutter, listened to his show last night, its a great show and people are starting to respect him, he has alot to say and is honest, now to todays show, howard got to some of the klondike tapes, and i love the sir hard and thicke accent guy withe the commercials, michael jackson was funny too, and i even heard my tape,you must know i have joined every song paradody, johs job, bababoey, always in it, never win it, but its like the oscar just being a part of it, hahaha , oh you have to watch high pitch on howard t.v. .he has the clearset head , no qualms , just naked , totally naked , and very funny, i give him three cheeseburgers ,...peace and love, and thanks for taking the time to read this,,luv ya m

10. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I saw MfBrooklyn followed by these words and got excited there for a moment.:cool:

11. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

eric naked ,haha

12. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

i got a stiffy when i seen that mariann had posted, then she mentions erik being naked and everything went to hell in a hand basket. mariann my love, don't ever do that shit again.

13. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

please watch eric on howard t.v, hes funny naked and all....

14. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

is it worth me having to pour beach in my eyes to get rid of that horrible image?

15. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

loved the show today, howard starting off with the karma, e-mail, robin should really think before she speaks, i learned that lesson last week.well better late than never for me, think robin think, tracey morgan very entertaining and then with the craptacular breakin phone call, funny, where else would you get that, paul mooney, too funny and crap interuption, in a way i feel bad for ralph today, he seems like a teenager who is sloppy and clueless,and i hope etm comes on into the studio monday, and not to be gwalked out, oh and congratulations to johhny fratto and his wife on their new baby.did i forget anything, oh yeah may the best doodyman win, i think hpe will take this one, he has the experience behind him, luv u guys mariann

16. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

Mooney was a riot today...as always. Love when he is on.

17. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I'm a day behind in shows, gotta catch up, But today's sounds like a good one from what I hear.

Peace and love, peace and love!

18. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

heard that howard called into the wrapup show to dispute what ralph was saying, i was listening, but when they were starting to go to commercial. i walked away, so post if you know more, peace and love....ill tell my peace and love story oneday, its simple and ididnt steal if from ringo

19. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

You didn't steal it from Ringo, you stole it from The Who. Don't think for one hot second that I don't know the true inspiration for Marianne With the Shaky Hands.

20. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

I didn't hear a bit of today's show but damn, Mariann, you make it sound good. I'm still on Tuesdays. Mooney and Morgan. Too black comics with very different styles, but both funny! Can't wait to hear it.