Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 15, 2008.

1. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

DoublEE,

I appoint you official Maryanne from Brooklyn Translator. Since her posts upset you so much, I want you to immediatly re-post the translation of her posts below so they can be read by us non- New Yorkers. I'm assuming that strong Brooklyn accent translates into run-on computer sentences.

But I believe you "Are the Man" for the job.

You are offically appointed Manyanne from Brooklyn translator!

hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  2. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

[​IMG]

3. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

It's called "stream of consciousness"! Maybe she just types like that in order to get it in as quickly as possible (since she is used to getting hung up on by Howard).

4. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

no, my computer skills are very bad.I did not learn how to use the computer till i was, are you sitting down,49 years old. So i must ask that you bear with me. If the offer still stands from double ee to correct my mistakes, i will take you up on it. I tried. How did i do this time, it only took me an extra hour. thank you, mariann

5. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Personally, I dont care how you type, I read it just as you would say it anyway. haha.

But that last post was a step up from usual ;)

6. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

now heres the rundown.Not a big fan of Carol Alt,but i listened and when howard asked her about the lub she uses, i got a crazy ass laughing spell, when Robin said coconut oil, all that came to my mind was hamhans, writing a new tune, robin i am rubbing coconut oil on the tip.....u get it.wanted to speak to artie, but howard didnt pick up on me.Also called Ferrall last night and spoke to Jim Floritine, no robin calls , he was talking sports and promoting his vh1 specials,he also was in London the same time as robin, i will call with that next week,oopps its 7 gotta go sfrt on now, go to work doubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

The posts are like her phone calls. :jj:

8. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Except without the crow soundbites (the best part).

9. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

The Carol Alt thing was really hard to take....She was trying a bit too hard. They quite the slew of obnoxious brawds this week. Except for you, Marianne. Liked your call about Artie's return.

10. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

[Begin crow noises now.]

Now here's the rundown. I'm not a big fan of Carol Alt but I listened. I started crazy-ass laughing when Howard asked about the lube she uses. When Robin said coconut oil all that came to my mind was Ham Hands writing a new tune ["Robin I'm rubbing coconut oil on the tip of my dick."]

I wanted to speak to Artie but Howard didn't pick up on me. I also called Ferrall last night and spoke to Jim Florentine. There were no calls about Robin. Instead Jim was talking sports and promoting his VH1 specials Interestingly enough, Jim was in London the same time as Robin.

I'll be calling next week. Heavens, it's 7 o'clock and I have to go to work which everyone knows means listening to the StupidFan Roundtable with Butt...errrr I mean Mutt.

[Insert MFB sign-off music here]

All I n-e-e-e-e-e-e-d is medication in my life.

11. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

Hi Maryann, please be sure to tell Howard and Gary about this site and be sure to emphasize this ain't SFN.

12. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Maryann, please don't tell Howard about this site unless you can do it in person. I don't want you to "crow it" over the airwaves because I don't want this place overcrowded with the intelligentsia from SFN.

However, if you have VIP status you could PM a few of the posters over there to try things out on this side. King of All Chris' or Shamela, maybe a couple of others.

13. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I didn't think about that, please keep it on the downlow:Smiley_wink:

14. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Mariann: "Howard, there is this great website"
    Crow sound effects and cackling from Artie!

Howard doesn't read anything that isn't overwhelmingly positive about him. And by that I mean, Eric from Hobokeen positive.