Fast Food Chains To Conquer America

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
To me, it's a disarming response. Like "you wouldn't hit a guy wearing glasses?" or "it's not my fault I was drunk".

No MFer is was YOU, is YOU and tomorrow it will be YOU again using the same bullshit excuse.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I should really put this in the Dumb Dodo thread, but it technically belongs here

$3 for a single McDonald’s hash brown? Customers are fed up and pushing back​

While I empathize with the anger over fast food prices, the article goes further, entering the realm of the moronic.

"McDonald’s CEO Chris Kempczinski addressed McDonald’s 'affordability' problem. “Eating at home has become more affordable,” Kempczinski said. He’s right: Grocery prices are still high, but they rose just 1.3% overall in 2023, while dining out surged 5.2%, according to the latest Consumer Price Index report."

Whoa! Is the McCEO saying that when grocery prices rise at a higher percentage than fast food, then eating at home is costlier than dining out? What kind of fake reality is he trying to sell?

Eating at home always has been - and always will be - less expensive than eating out. If that wasn't the case, no one would cook at home. Now there might be scenarios where a single person can get a take-out meal for less than a prepared, single-serve meal from the grocery. But once you get to a family of 2, 3, or 4 (let alone more), you can feed them all a nice meal for $10 to $20. Plus, they might all live a long life. Fast food is quick, convenient, and may or may not taste good, but there's no time in history that it's been the cheapest way to feed a family.

Reactions: Aaron

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Again with this bullshit. Someone in the shipping dept took the day off so someone else had to do the morning routine stuff. He fucked up two things, just not paying attention. What did he blame? "I haven't had enough coffee yet." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Just got a call. "I did the [such and such] wrong today because I didn't have enough coffee in me." GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!