Does Second-Hand Smoke Really Void Apple's Warranty?

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Take another hit bro, I would bet you could come up with these all night! I LOVE IT!
Hey, It worked wonders for Steve, Woz and the rest of the crew in Cupertino... smoke enough and you can come up with some wacky stuff, and even get rich in the bargain.:idea:

"The Mac building was a very loose outfit," said one journalist, who asked to remain anonymous. "The building was permeated with a certain odor."

Another journalist -- the former editor of a famous Macintosh magazine -- said the Mac's engineers and programmers were always smoking weed.

"There were people out the back in the parking lot smoking pot all the time," said the editor, who also asked to remain anonymous. "The IBM PC was created by people who drank alcohol. The Mac was created by people who smoked pot."
36001912.png

"got munchies?"

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Hey, It worked wonders for Steve, Woz and the rest of the crew in Cupertino... smoke enough and you can come up with some wacky stuff, and even get rich in the bargain.:idea:

36001912.png

"got munchies?"

"Laughing my ass off at that one" hehehe :bigthumbup:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
DAWG, where's your Apple-vatar? :idunno:

Slacker just announced a promotion and Scott finally got off his rear end and added a crap load of New Age and Meditation, so I just re-upped my sub.

Working on a new station now and so far I am impressed, Scott has out done himself this time.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
How do they make stations with no vocals? like the jazz one. it be cool to be able to set up other genre based stations with only instrumentals.

Be rad if they added a more defined date range selection too.

..and i still want auto pause after usb power is disconnected!!!
:deadhorse:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
How do they make stations with no vocals? like the jazz one. it be cool to be able to set up other genre based stations with only instrumentals.

Be rad if they added a more defined date range selection too.

..and i still want auto pause after usb power is disconnected!!!
:deadhorse:

Xan I really do wish there was a way to insure you don't get any vocals. However, the way I do it now is rather time consuming, but the rewards are great. I basically check out albums of various New Age or Meditation artist and then I manually add the songs that don't have vocals. I really wish Slacker gave us an easier method of this.

It is sort of like the Christmas music. You will have artist that have both Christmas and non-Christmas, but there is no easy way to tell it to just play their holiday music. Pandora has a method for this. You just put in the artist and right behind their name you add (holiday). Then it knows ONLY to play their holiday music. I wish Slacker would add such a feature.

I 100% agree with you on the power on after a USB power down.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Xan I really do wish there was a way to insure you don't get any vocals. However, the way I do it now is rather time consuming, but the rewards are great. I basically check out albums of various New Age or Meditation artist and then I manually add the songs that don't have vocals. I really wish Slacker gave us an easier method of this.

It is sort of like the Christmas music. You will have artist that have both Christmas and non-Christmas, but there is no easy way to tell it to just play their holiday music. Pandora has a method for this. You just put in the artist and right behind their name you add (holiday). Then it knows ONLY to play their holiday music. I wish Slacker would add such a feature.

I 100% agree with you on the power on after a USB power down.

WAIT!! ! ! ! !
You two agree!
:ter:
Holy Sheet! ! ! ! Alert the media!

It's the end of days! ! ! ! !

:rofl2: