IdRatherBeSkiing
Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Sounds a bit like a nutjob. I
I knew they were a Christian rock band but thought that meant their songs may have had a special meaning not that there was a sermon for each one.There's a thread for that
Christian Rock
I was driving to work this morning with the top down, listening to "The Life Pursuit" by Belle & Sebastian. I've recently learned they are a Christian rock band. There's a left turn light on a major road right before I get to my office. The light is short, and in morning traffic there can be...digitalradiocentral.com
- Prism & Streetheart [02/28 Casino Rama, Orillia, ON]
Caliente' pockets!
Or do you just sit at home and rent Phish concert videos?
We just went to the Boston Ballet again on Sunday.
Just on an objective basis, the fitness, strength, flexibility, balance and overall abilities of ballet dancers are beyond belief. While the audience is usually quiet during the performances, there was one move in particular that was so stunning, it elicited gasps and applause. The male dancer was near the front of the stage, with his left arm extended horizontally. The female ran toward him from behind, jumped, and landed in a horizontal position on his arm, which he then curled around her. There was absolutely no other motion by the male, or any swaying or adjustment by the female. And it was a blind maneuver from the male's perspective.Ballerinas are hot tho....but that undermines my dumb joke.
Just on an objective basis,
flexibility
The male dancer
The female ran toward him from behind, jumped, and landed in a horizontal position on his arm, which he then curled around her. There was absolutely no other motion by the male, or any swaying or adjustment by the female. And it was a blind maneuver from the male's perspective.
I couldn't find that exact clip, but this image is from a short video of an upcoming Boston Ballet performance (not the ballet we saw).
View attachment 10528