Concerts you have attended?

This isn't really music but I have listed comedy shows here before so why not magic? I have always liked Penn & Teller. I think this is the first time I have actually seen a magic show.

Upcoming Shows:

2026:
  • Penn & Teller: 50 Years of Magic [06/06 Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON]

I have not booked any music concerts recently for one or more of the following reasons:
  • They are at the Rogers Stadium (not Rogers Centre (the Blue Jays stadium)) but a new stadium in a remote part of town with poor transit and horrible access. Coldplay played there and apologized to their fans for having to play in such a hellhole. Bands still book there.
  • The price is way to much.
  • I have seen them before and the price may be normal but for a repeat show, I would not want to pay that much.
  • The dates conflict with something else I am doing.
 
This isn't really music but I have listed comedy shows here before so why not magic? I have always liked Penn & Teller. I think this is the first time I have actually seen a magic show.

Upcoming Shows:

2026:
  • Penn & Teller: 50 Years of Magic [06/06 Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON]

I have not booked any music concerts recently for one or more of the following reasons:
  • They are at the Rogers Stadium (not Rogers Centre (the Blue Jays stadium)) but a new stadium in a remote part of town with poor transit and horrible access. Coldplay played there and apologized to their fans for having to play in such a hellhole. Bands still book there.
  • The price is way to much.
  • I have seen them before and the price may be normal but for a repeat show, I would not want to pay that much.
  • The dates conflict with something else I am doing.
If there's a Rogers centre and Rogers stadium, then Rogers must be an important guy. Who is he?
 
Penn & Teller: 50 Years of Magic [06/06 Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON]
I had lunch with Penn a number of years ago in New York.

.....Well......I had lunch 2 tables over from Penn in New York.

We went to a deli on the east side for a proper hot pastrami sandwich.
Looking around the room, we noticed that Penn was having lunch with a guy.

Never spoke to him, never even made eye contact. It was a the locals interact with celebrities.
 
If there's a Rogers centre and Rogers stadium, then Rogers must be an important guy. Who is he?
Rogers was named after Ted Rogers. It is a cable company and telecommunications giant. The biggest in Canada. They are also the owner of the Blue Jays and they now own most of MLSE which owns the Leafs, Raptors, Marlies, Argos and TFC. So yes, pretty big. They also own the Rogers Centre so they named it (used to be the Skydome). I think they bought the naming rights for the other stadium.
 
My concerts addiction is probably getting out of hand for this year. These were announced in the past couple of days and I might be adding couple more shows.

Sat, Sept. 12th - Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots and Dorothy
Tues. Oct. 13th - Staind, Seether, Hoobastank and Hinder


By the way the Sabaton and Pop Evil concert got postponed. Due to one of the band members in Sabaton has postponed their 2026 North American tour due to bassist and founding member Pär Sundström suffering from inflammation in his arms. Following medical advice, Sundström is required to rest to fully recover, forcing the postponement of the tour



My current upcoming concerts for 2026.

Sat, Feb, 14th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Lady Gaga

Wed, Feb 18th @ Arizona Financial Theatre - Postponed
Sabaton, Pop Evil

Fri, Feb 27th @ Tempe Town Lake
Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne and various other country artists.

Tues, Mar 24th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Bad Omens, Beartooth and President

Sun, Apr 19th @ Arizona Financial Theatre
Electric Callboy, Polaris

Sat, Jun 13th @ State Farm Stadium
Ed Sheeran

Wed, July 15th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Evanescence, Spiritbox and Nova Twins

Sat, Nov 21st @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Three Days Grace, I Prevail and The Funeral Portrait
 
New update, I found the presale code for Godsmack and bought tickets. :laugh:

I'll most likely do the same for Staind tickets.
 
My concerts addiction is probably getting out of hand for this year. These were announced in the past couple of days and I might be adding couple more shows.
Go for it Wolf Enjoy them all
Lady Gaga on Valentine's Day. She'll probably have a great big red heart on her head
 
I bought some concert tickets. Going to see Paul Simon in June. It is at the RBC Amphitheatre formally known as Budweiser Stage.

Upcoming Shows:

2026:
  • Penn & Teller: 50 Years of Magic [06/06 Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON]
  • Paul Simon: A Quiet Celebration [06/26 RBC Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON]
 
Officially bought tickets and going to see Staind, Seether, Hoobastank and Hinder. If anyone wants the presale codes

Godsmack - awake
Staind - Staind26

Still waiting for Pop Evil new date announcement and Shinedown 2026 tour.

My current upcoming concerts for 2026.

Sat, Feb, 14th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Lady Gaga

Wed, Feb 18th @ Arizona Financial Theatre - Postponed
Sabaton, Pop Evil

Fri, Feb 27th @ Tempe Town Lake
Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne and various other country artists.

Tues, Mar 24th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Bad Omens, Beartooth and President

Sun, Apr 19th @ Arizona Financial Theatre
Electric Callboy, Polaris

Sat, Jun 13th @ State Farm Stadium
Ed Sheeran

Wed, July 15th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Evanescence, Spiritbox and Nova Twins

Sat, Sept. 12th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots and Dorothy

Tues. Oct. 13th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Staind, Seether, Hoobastank and Hinder

Sat, Nov 21st @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Three Days Grace, I Prevail and The Funeral Portrait
 
Saw another concert opportunity. Have seen both artists before but liked them. Price was reasonable. And we like the venue. So grabbed tickets to Honeymoon Suite & Streetheart this may.

Upcoming Shows:

2026:
  • Honeymoon Suite & Streetheart [05/16 Casino Rama, Orillia, ON]
  • Penn & Teller: 50 Years of Magic [06/06 Meridian Hall, Toronto, ON]
  • Paul Simon: A Quiet Celebration [06/26 RBC Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON]
 
Earlier this week, Shinedown announced their 2026 tour, and they’re coming back to Arizona. They’ll be heading down to Tucson during the week. I don't plan on driving down their during the week. h well, I saw them last year.


My current upcoming concerts for 2026.

Sat, Feb, 14th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Lady Gaga

Wed, Feb 18th @ Arizona Financial Theatre - Postponed
Sabaton, Pop Evil


Fri, Feb 27th @ Tempe Town Lake
Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne and various other country artists.

Tues, Mar 24th @ Desert Diamond Arena
Bad Omens, Beartooth and President

Sun, Apr 19th @ Arizona Financial Theatre
Electric Callboy, Polaris

Sat, Jun 13th @ State Farm Stadium
Ed Sheeran

Wed, July 15th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Evanescence, Spiritbox and Nova Twins

Sat, Sept. 12th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots and Dorothy

Tues. Oct. 13th @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Staind, Seether, Hoobastank and Hinder

Sat, Nov 21st @ Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre
Three Days Grace, I Prevail and The Funeral Portrait
 
Update on the Lady Gaga show I saw:

OMG what an incredible performance. She had no opening acts and sang and performed for nearly three hours. She even told a story through different acts woven into her songs. The props she used were amazing, and there must have been at least 20 dancers on stage with her.

It’s easily in my top five concerts of all time.

My partner and I had a great evening dinner and a concert on Valentine’s Day. He loves her and was singing along to all the lyrics. He’s more of a Lady Gaga fan than I am!

 
Back
Top Bottom