Artie News

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
He's looking better, except for the nose.

Hopefully he can keep off the drugs.

I somehow doubt that. There's news around that he doesn't want to get his nose fixed and that he wants the reminder of where he's been. Various medical personnel has told him he basically has to or else he could run into breathing issues.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Coming on July 1st to HBO Max... Dirty Work.

And, for the still-unitiated, HBO Max is the app that the subscription is for. The movie may or may not be on a linear "traditional" HBO channel. If you get HBO on your TV, you most likely get HBO Max on however you stream TV.

If you have a high level of AT&T service, such as fiber internet, unlimited data for phones, HBO via DirecTV, U-Verse or AT&T TV, you get HBO for free...some customers may only qualify for a trial. Contact AT&T for more info.

Go to www.hbomax.com for more info.

And yeah, Booey didn't know what HBO Max was. He still uses TiVo to record Friends.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I loved Dirty Work as a teen.

I was a Huge Howard fan back then so I knew of Art but even my friends who didn't care about Stern thought it was really funny.

I haven't watched in years, I need to give it another shot. The things I remember: pissing off the roof and dead whores in trunks.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I loved Dirty Work as a teen.

I was a Huge Howard fan back then so I knew of Art but even my friends who didn't care about Stern thought it was really funny.

I haven't watched in years, I need to give it another shot. The things I remember: pissing off the roof and dead whores in trunks.

Sidetrack:

Artie would have been HYSTERICAL at Bubba's wedding. "Let's f some whores!"

Reactions: JHDK