artie doing Ashley

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I usually only listen as long as it takes me to get to my radio and change the channel. The only problem with that is that sometimes I get caught up listening to CNBC,Blue Collar or what ever and forget to tune back in.

Does your radio have TUNE SELECT? If so, when Howard is on, set his name up in it. You can then channel surf during commericals. When Howard comes back on, your tune select will beep to remind you to go back to the show. You don't have to use TUNE Select just for music. ;)

I do this with the Dave Ramsey Show. :bigthumbup:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Does your radio have TUNE SELECT? If so, when Howard is on, set his name up in it. You can then channel surf during commericals. When Howard comes back on, your tune select will beep to remind you to go back to the show. You don't have to use TUNE Select just for music. ;)

Howard's show doesn't usually have Howard's name in the PDT, it's mostly guests or topics. You would know this if you actually listened to him, instead of trolling his forum.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Very cool, I just might try that.

Just concerned that when i am listening to something else intentionallly it will bug the pi$$ out of me, reminding me to tune in to Howard.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
When Howard goes to commercials, I usually go and listen to two full songs on some other channel. Then, not only is the show usually back on, back I missed a good portion of Richard and Sal's lame phony phone calls. :D

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
When Howard goes to commercials, I usually go and listen to two full songs on some other channel. Then, not only is the show usually back on, back I missed a good portion of Richard and Sal's lame phony phone calls. :D

Their calls usually bug me as well but the new Jack and Rod one today had me laughing out loud at my desk! My coworkers think I'm crazy.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
You disapprove of Artie??? I'm SHOCKED! :eek:

Now, now. Don't attack the poster, attack the post (which happens to be about . . . disapproving of Artie). After all, the OP may have a long history of positive posts about many various sat radio topics. :2funny:

Sincerely,
The Forum Mrs. Kravitz (sticking her nose where it doesn't belong)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Their calls usually bug me as well but the new Jack and Rod one today had me laughing out loud at my desk! My coworkers think I'm crazy.

Which one is that? I'll keep an ear out for it. I normally dislike their stuff, but the call from the husband stealing his wife's scooter with the cops chasing him was a homerun in my book.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Which one is that? I'll keep an ear out for it. I normally dislike their stuff, but the call from the husband stealing his wife's scooter with the cops chasing him was a homerun in my book.

Except for the fact that "Ethel" is talking about her electric Hover-round type scooter and Sal is riding a gas-powered mini-bike type scooter...