Any Doubt Texas is #1

Discussion in 'NCAA (All Sports)' started by Sirius Rich, Oct 18, 2008.

1. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

Hook Em':churn:Horns!

2. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Yes I know how many Texas won by. I blame it on that crappy mohawk Chase was sporting when they played TX and OK State. We'll see next weekend if Tech has anything for TX. I highly doubt it, but one can only hope.

3. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I hope so too. :bigthumbup:

If things go well, it could be Tech playing Mizzou in the Big 12 Championship Game.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  4. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Its possible, but I'd rather see MU take on TX and try and redeem themselves.

5. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I can understand that.

6. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

What a game last night!! Tech was ready to play and Texas looked flat in the first half. Texas was coming off one of the toughest schedules into this game. As tough as Texas had it the three previous weeks before the Tech game, Texas Tech is entering as equally tough schedule with Oklahoma State and Oklahoma coming up.

7. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

Wow, what a game. Texas came up short, how many drops were there in the 1st half?

Is there anyway that TT and Texas could play in the Big 12 Championship?

8. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

That can't happen since TTU and UT are both in the Big XII's South Division. The winner of the Big XII South (either TTU, UT, Oklahoma, or Okla St.) will play the North winner (either Mizzou or Kansas).

The drama the rest of the way in college football's regular season is going to reside in the Big XII South...you've got Texas Tech sitting undefeated, and UT, OU, and OSU all with one loss. Here's how I think the rest of the season will play out...first, I think TTU will beat OSU next week, giving the Cowboys their 2nd loss. Then, unfortunately, I think TTU will lose at Oklahoma. You'd then have TTU, OU, and UT all with one loss. And to end the season, I think OU goes to Stillwater and loses to OSU, giving OU 2 losses. I think Texas wins their remaining games, which would leave Texas Tech and Texas standing with one loss each, but TTU has the tiebreaker over UT via the head-to-head win, and they'd go to the Big XII Championship Game. It'll be a crazy final month in the Big XII.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  9. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

The Big XII South his year has made this NCAA season the most interesting season in college football since .......well since Vince Young beat USC for the National Championship.

10. late1

late1 Member

Go Buckeyes!
    [​IMG]

OH- IO

11. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Nothing to be ashamed of. :clap:

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Same goes for Alabama...

[​IMG]