2017 Movies & Tv Show

So does being gay give him a pass on groping and trying to rape 14 year old boys? I wonder the social uproar if it was a 14 year old girl. I also have to wonder how a 14 year old boy wound up at that party.


Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
 
I thought everyone already knew he was gay.
I didn't know.
He's a good actor, and I was never motivated to look into his personal life.

Hopefully things aren't as bad as it sounds like they could get. Rosie was tweeting that he's some kind of habitual monster sort.
 
I thought everyone already knew he was gay.

I'm part if the gay community and I heard rumors, he was gay. Specially one of the sites, I visit. People have fantasies of him, hell I find him attractive even if he wasn't gay. But there are some actors who are still sitting in the closet and hopefully they will come out one day.

Here are couple of sites, that has some actors who might still be in the closet.

15 Gay Celebrities Who Never Came Out
IMDb: Gay actors & singers in the closet - a list by BeefStroganoff

For the fun of it, this link shows the top 50 closeted gay actors.
Actors Rumored to Be Gay
 
Last edited:
I can understand Cary Grant never admitted coming out, because back in the old cinema days. If a gay actor would have come out, they would probably not work in Hollywood again. Even though there were many rumors of him sleeping with men.
 
Rosie was tweeting that he's some kind of habitual monster sort.

Interesting that she was all too willing to tweet her condemnation about Spacey but while doing so she essentially admits to her 30 YEARS of complicity by being too cowardly to speak up until that Star Trek guy came forward.
 
Which one of those was secret?

I meant he was more like Cooper in that the general public may not simply assume he was gay from seeing his work which is very different from people like Liberace or Richard Simmons.
 
Interesting that she was all too willing to tweet her condemnation about Spacey but while doing so she essentially admits to her 30 YEARS of complicity by being too cowardly to speak up until that Star Trek guy came forward.
Rosie also spent many years as a closeted public figure, complete with a phony Tom Cruise infatuation. So she shouldn't be talking.
 
I like to try and support people in the gay community, but Rosie is a bad example.
 
I love iTunes having these $5 temporarily movie sales. So I bought, quite a few horror films. Over the weekend, I saw one classic cult film haven't seen in years, Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

maxresdefault.jpg


I finally watched Zodiac and it wasn't bad. I also bought American Pyscho, The Fly and some George A. Romero classic zombie movies, which I'll watch soon.
 
Last edited:
I love iTunes having these $5 temporarily movie sales. So I bought, quite a few horror films. Over the weekend, I saw one classic cult film haven't seen in years, Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

maxresdefault.jpg


I finally watched Zodiac and it wasn't bad. I also bought American Pyscho, The Fly and some classic zombie movies, which I'll watch soon.

That reminds me. I saw IT and didn't think it was that great. The blood bathroom scene was cool but overall I thought it didn't live up to the hype. 3/5
 
Back
Top Bottom